PDA

View Full Version : Grading the Bills Performance VS the Pats

RedEyE
12-08-2002, 03:47 PM
OFFENSE

Bledsoe : D ~ 4 INTs

Running Game : F ~ O Coaching once again abandon the run. This time because of early mistakes.

WRs : B ~ Another 300+ yard day for Drew. Reed showed the nation his strength; Moulds 2 TDs; Price another 100+ yard day. This would have been an A if it wasn't for the Peerless fumble.

O - Line : C- ~ Gave up 2 sacks - Porous at times, but pass blocking wears you down if your doing it all game.

TEs : D ~ JR and Moore finally got some looks early, only to disapate once more.

Gilbride : C- ~ Plan began to work in the 2nd half, but opening up the run by way of the pass seems bass akwards. Drew was the most specific reason the Offense could not get off the ground today.

DEFENSE

Line : D ~ Worse then most days, better then others. I made up a definition to describe the D line ~ DEFLATED: LACKING IN PRESSURE.

LBs : D ~ Everyone should thank TD for Fletcher because he is the only LB on the field.

Corners : B ~ Personally I thought that they played a great game. I blame all of that underneath crap on the D pressure disabilities. The corners are forced to play off the line to hang man to man down field.

Safties : C+ ~ Forced to do their job way too much. Great on the run (making most of the tackles) and average on the passing game.

Gray : F ~ I expected more, too conservative for a team needing to win every game in the last 4 weeks.

SPECIAL TEAMS ~ C / Nothing special here. They can at least say that they did their job.

GREG WILLIAMS ~ F Failed again to ignite a fire under his team when it counted the most. Then showed us all how much confidence he truly has in his team when he kicked the field goal rather then going for it on a 4th and 1 situation while the Bills were down by 20 late in the 3rd quarter. Thanks Coach!

The Bills are 3-14 in the last 17 divisional games.

:baghead:

venis2k1
12-08-2002, 03:52 PM
O-line should get a B+, the pats have all sorts of crazy blitzes and the line picked em up.

venis2k1
12-08-2002, 03:54 PM
also most of this game when we were on "D" i was watching Big Pat, and i realized how good this guy is. We need to get a big body next to him.

DIHARD2
12-08-2002, 04:01 PM
I think G. W. had no other choice but to kick that field goal at that time in the game.

Our momentum was stopped by Prices fumble which was a good defensive play, but Price should have never allowed that to happen! He has too much experience. Twice he stopped our momentum.

It was not the coaching the cost is the game today it was a bad game by Bledsoe. I think he was trying to hard.

The running game stopped itself! There was no question when we went too far behind in the second half.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

venis2k1
12-08-2002, 04:05 PM
Henry's Goaline fumble(Nice hand on the big rookie BTW) is what made GW throw it the next play causing the INT. I sure hope henry works on holding the ball in the offseason.

JefftheBillsfan
12-08-2002, 04:09 PM
we played NE better both games last year than both this year.

shelby
12-08-2002, 04:30 PM
Nice analysis BAMF.
i expected a loss but that game :angry:ing sucked!!!!
:down:

Hopefully next year we will address our weaknesses, and see some improvement. This team is far more talented than our record shows.....it is :angry:ing aggravating.