• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gobuffalo2007
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Im sick of hearing this raiders talk!

Ok let me start out by saying this you people who think the raiders are going to do anything are blinded by all the talk. Ok so the raiders have made some big moves but that means nothing. Thre whole randy moss deal is no good we see this every year a player leaving there team looking for more money after there carrier is over and going to some team who thinks they will make there team compleatly different. its not going to help. Lamont Jordan was going to be the replacment Running back for the jets but they released him because he wasnt big enough to be an every down back. Now hes at a team with a worse supporting cast so what makes anybody think hes going to do anything?

The raiders have alot more work to do than what they have done. they need a better QB a better O-Line and a younger more reliable Defense.Also they are have no money left to do anything else.
  • gobuffalo2007
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Comment

• Dicknoze69
      Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
      • Jul 2002

I'm a little more concerned with the Bills than a 5-11 team in our conference.

God give me style and give me grace
      God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• gobuffalo2007
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dicknoze69
        I'm a little more concerned with the Bills than a 5-11 team in our conference.
        dont get me wrong i care about the bills alot just had to let everyone know how i feel.

Comment

• jamze132
          • Jun 2003

I could really care less what the Raiders do. However, they will suck ass.

Comment

• Charlieguide
            Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
            • Feb 2004

wow, where should I start?

Originally posted by gobuffalo2007
            Thre whole randy moss deal is no good we see this every year a player leaving there team looking for more money after there carrier is over and going to some team who thinks they will make there team compleatly different. its not going to help.
            uuuhhh, Randy Moss is nowhere near the end of his career. He isn't even thirty yet! Also, he didn't go to Oakland as a free agent, he was traded. Collins' deep ball is one of the prettiest in the league, and it's the kind of throw Moss excels at catching, due to his incredible physical abilities. With Porter as their #2 WR, and a number of promising young players competing for #3, this is a very fearsome passing attack.

As dissapointing as Moss has been off the field -- and lord knows what Raider Nation will do to him -- his abilities on the field are tremendous and cannot be ignored.

Lamont Jordan was going to be the replacment Running back for the jets but they released him because he wasnt big enough to be an every down back. Now hes at a team with a worse supporting cast so what makes anybody think hes going to do anything?
            How can you say he's not big enough at 5-10 230? Thurman Thomas was two inches shorter and fifty pounds less! Jordan is a bruiser. He was easily the best free-agent RB available. In games that he had more than ten carries, he averaged over 5.3 yards per carry.

According to ESPN, the Jets gave Jordan an offer, which he declined in order to test FA. Regarding his supporting cast, see passing game notes, above.

The raiders have alot more work to do than what they have done. they need a better QB a better O-Line and a younger more reliable Defense.Also they are have no money left to do anything else.
            Better QB? Note Collins' stats last season, and the improvement over the last four games.

OL? Go read about Robert Gallery and Jake Grove.

Defense? I'll concede there's room for improvement, here, but any line with Ted Washington on it has a fighting chance. Give Sapp a little more time to get used to playing outside, or the team to switch to a 4-3.
            The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• RetroRaiders81
              Raidaas Fans Watch Will and Grace
              • Mar 2005

The team is switching the the 4-3, and you pretty much covered everything, this guy don't know what he's talking about. This thread is one big joke, and yes, they have a awesome O-line...unlike another team I know. "Ok so the raiders have made some big moves but that means nothing." Uh, I hate to tell you this my friend, but big moves do mean something, if any of these players came to the Bill's you'd be bragging. Shutup.
              The Houston Retro Raiders.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RetroRaiders81
                The team is switching the the 4-3, and you pretty much covered everything, this guy don't know what he's talking about. This thread is one big joke, and yes, they have a awesome O-line...unlike another team I know. "Ok so the raiders have made some big moves but that means nothing." Uh, I hate to tell you this my friend, but big moves do mean something, if any of these players came to the Bill's you'd be bragging. Shutup.
                I was waiting for you to respond.
                Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• RetroRaiders81
                  • Mar 2005

What am I supposed to do, sit here and watch him talk crap about my team. At least if he wants to bash them, make half of his comments true. It sounded like he was making it up.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                    • May 2004

Ok...here's some feedback.

YOU ARE WRONG about Randy Moss....he has not yet reached the high point in his career...much less is he on the decline.

YOU ARE WRONG about LaMont Jordan--he is a stud and for sure an every down back.

YOU ARE WRONG about the rest of your ignorant ideas.

YOU ARE WRONG, period.

Wanna place a wager on the Raiders record this year as opposed to the Bills?

I am a Bills fan, but that does not make me an ignorant homer like you.
                    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                    --Leo Durocher

Comment

• gobuffalo2007
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Mar 2005

non of this is made up its going to come true I swear right now if the raiders make into the playoffs i will donate all my zbs and put up a post were i apologize and i will let everyone on the board negg me!

Comment

• RetroRaiders81
                        • Mar 2005

I call your Zb's.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                          Ok...here's some feedback.

YOU ARE WRONG about Randy Moss....he has not yet reached the high point in his career...much less is he on the decline.

YOU ARE WRONG about LaMont Jordan--he is a stud and for sure an every down back.

YOU ARE WRONG about the rest of your ignorant ideas.

YOU ARE WRONG, period.

Wanna place a wager on the Raiders record this year as opposed to the Bills?

I am a Bills fan, but that does not make me an ignorant homer like you.
                          I disagree with the Jordan comment. I don't think he is an every down back well at least not top 20 in the league in my opinion.
                          Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• EM Bills Fan 80
                            Let's Go Buffalo!
                            • Mar 2003

Im gonna have to Side with the Raiders fan on this one.

I dont understand why Kerry Collins is a "bad" QB. He threw for 21 TD's last year...10th in the NFL and that was without a running game. Now add Randy Moss to go along with Porter and an up and coming WR in Curry it makes their passing offense that more Dangerous. Did you happen to watch the game vs. Denver??? Collins torched their secondary.

LaMont Jordan has the potential to be a STUD.

Their Defense could improve but if Woodson is healthy it will take alot of heat of Buchanon to perform. Also with the addition of Burgess they get a DE that is full of potential.

That's my take.

Comment

• gobuffalo2007
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

every single one of you idiots who want to believe that the raiders have a chance keep believing because you are all obviously blinded by stupidity.
                              and im wasting my time talking to you idiots.
                              Moss is done i dont care if collins can throw the deep ball any idiot can throw the ball in the air there is alot more to the game than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X