PDA

View Full Version : My two biggest gripes

Buffarama
12-08-2002, 04:53 PM
Where was the replay of Peerless NOT getting into the endzone on his long pass play being called out at the two. Should it have been reviewed? Who knows. It looked to me like he hit the pylon. Where was the replay CBS?
Secondly, on the next play where Henry fumbled and we recovered, was it really a fumble? It looked to me like it could have been reviewed and the ball spotted at the one where he was down before the fumble.
But at any rate WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING PASSING FROM THE 2 YARD LINE WITH 4 DOWNS!!!! That play call was the end of the game. How freakin stupid. What a bunch of imbeciles we have as coaches. They never learn. They never get it. Why does Buffalo always get stuck with a dope as coach. Honest to god, I can barely stand to watch the freakin morons, they could easily make me stop being a fan cause they're so freakin DUMB.

venis2k1
12-08-2002, 04:59 PM
Henry's fumblitis is why they passed, IMO if they were that worried about it, they should have put Morris in and have him pound it in.

Rebecky
12-08-2002, 05:14 PM
1st and goal at the one . . . . . brought back memories of Chad Pennington's run into the endzone two weeks ago.

We had to pass because of Henry's fumble? Um, the odds of his fumbling twice in a row like that are pretty slim, certainly less than the odds of DB throwing an intercept. I'd have given it to Henry again in a New York minute. And from what I've seen of him this year, I guarantee he'd have made the TD.

venis2k1
12-08-2002, 05:19 PM
I would too, but im not the head coach of the bills.

casdhf
12-08-2002, 05:32 PM
You only have two this week?

Rebecky
12-08-2002, 05:46 PM
Every premier RB fumbles sometimes, but it doesn't mean you pass for the rest of the game! Especially at the goal line!

Analogy: the SD Chargers. LDT fumbles. It's 2nd down at the goal line. Because of LDT"s pevious fumble, having him pound the ball in is no longer an option?? Of COURSE it is an option -- it is your best option -- it makes a whole lot more sense than having Drew Brees throw endzone passes to Tim Dwight! Good grief!

Gunzlingr
12-08-2002, 07:09 PM
I was fuming the whole game. I think our team deserves a caning from the fans after that farce.

JefftheBillsfan
12-08-2002, 07:20 PM
Another thing, either the next play or a couple after the PP fumble, a Patriots guy may of fumbled, but CBS wouldn 't even show the replay. what was with that? did anyone see if it was a fumble or not?

Novacane
12-08-2002, 07:32 PM
Could not tell Jeff, since they did not even bother to show the replay.

Michael82
12-08-2002, 07:52 PM
Totally agree!!! Once Travis Henry fumbled and was recovered...we still should have run the ball! You could have even tried a quarterback sneak or something! We were at the freaking 1 yard line!!!!! :angry:

WG
12-08-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Buffarama
But at any rate WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING PASSING FROM THE 2 YARD LINE WITH 4 DOWNS!!!! That play call was the end of the game. How freakin stupid. What a bunch of imbeciles we have as coaches. They never learn. They never get it. Why does Buffalo always get stuck with a dope as coach. Honest to god, I can barely stand to watch the freakin morons, they could easily make me stop being a fan cause they're so freakin DUMB.

You got it!

Send your thank you notes to Gilbride!

These guys are just as bad as RJ never learning how to not run into LBs coming at you all pissed off and at full tilt. Drew's struggling, so what do they do as you say on 2nd and short for the goal line? They pass it!

Niiiiice!

Good job Kevin!!! GREAT call! You idiot!

This team will NEVER reach the SB w/ Gilbride at the helm on O!! Never!

Herdwatcher
12-08-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Buffarama
Where was the replay of Peerless NOT getting into the endzone on his long pass play being called out at the two. Should it have been reviewed? Who knows. It looked to me like he hit the pylon. Where was the replay CBS?
Secondly, on the next play where Henry fumbled and we recovered, was it really a fumble? It looked to me like it could have been reviewed and the ball spotted at the one where he was down before the fumble.

The Marv Levy's are far and few between.
I'm still not sure about cleaning house, things need to be straightened up but I don't think a complete house cleaning. I would say a new way of thinking is in order first. They definitely have their work cut out for them

Buffarama
12-08-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

You got it!

Send your thank you notes to Gilbride!

These guys are just as bad as RJ never learning how to not run into LBs coming at you all pissed off and at full tilt. Drew's struggling, so what do they do as you say on 2nd and short for the goal line? They pass it!

Niiiiice!

Good job Kevin!!! GREAT call! You idiot!

This team will NEVER reach the SB w/ Gilbride at the helm on O!! Never!

What did Lou Saban say in the infamous sideline clip..They're killing me Whitey...something like that.....