• Show
Clear All
  • BigBen7
    I play for the pink team!
    • Mar 2005

COLD BRUTAL FACTS FOR BILLS FANS

Negatives

-You have no offensive line
    -You have an unproven 2nd year QB with virtually no game experience.
    -You have a second year head coach who is still learning
    -You have an aging defense that soon will be broken up. Plus, they have built the defense primarily through free agency which is a sure fire way NOT to win consistently
    -Your kicker sucks
    -You have no pass rush
    -Your offense is very boring and unimaginative
    -You have not been to the playoffs since 1999 and haven't won a playoff game since 1995.
    -Your current GM left Pittsburgh and the Steelers didn't miss a beat.
    -Your current GM has not taken you to the playoffs since he's been in charge.

Positives

-Emerging stud RB in McGahee
    -Decent #2 option in Evans
    -Great special teams and a great punter

All of this adds up to a 5-11 or 6-10 record for the upcoming season. Anyone want to argue this?
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BigBen7
    Negatives

-You have an aging defense that soon will be broken up. Plus, they have built the defense primarily through free agency which is a sure fire way NOT to win consistently
    -Your kicker sucks
    -You have no pass rush

I'm a diehard Bills fan and I've been complaining about the above issues for weeks and saying this isn't going to be a good year for us. No one believes me.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

wait I take that back- I never complained about Mularkey. But the rest of that stuff I quoted really bothers me.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• footballhottie
        • Feb 2005

dude if all your going to do is trash us then go away.,.....go do somthing else....have sex with yourself or somthing, that probbally the only way you can get it anyway.
        hes probally at pats fan.....pats fans suck at life

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• capitolneal
          • Sep 2003

Negatives

-Your kicker sucks
          -You have no pass rush
          -You have not been to the playoffs since 1999 and haven't won a playoff game since 1995.

Positives

All of this adds up to a 5-11 or 6-10 record for the upcoming season. Anyone want to argue this?
          You sound like a ****** no pressure (lmao) I believe you need to step away from the crackpipe and say no an intervention might be in order for you

Comment

• Iehoshua
            • Jan 2003

Negatives

-Your kicker sucks
            -You have no pass rush

Positives

For the simple fact that anything can happen when you play the games, I won't hazard a guess on our '05 record. A rookie head coach who has a 9-7 record in his first season, despite opponents, is nothing but positive in my view. He still has to go out and improve however. I agree with everything else but I'm only a fan and can't do much else but watch, cheer, and continue to bash Drew Bledsoe.

Comment

• regor
              • Jul 2002

?

talk about the pot calling the kettle black
              Last edited by Novacane; 03-23-2005, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by footballhottie
                dude if all your going to do is trash us then go away.,.....go do somthing else....have sex with yourself or somthing, that probbally the only way you can get it anyway.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by footballhottie
                  hes probally at pats fan.....pats fans suck at life
                  Originally posted by capitolneal
                  You sound like a ****** no pressure (lmao) I believe you need to step away from the crackpipe and say no an intervention might be in order for you
                  he's obviously trying to start trouble, but he makes some good points in there. Our O-line sucks, which is a huge concern given the fact that we have a young QB and RB who need all the help they can get. The D is aging and is unchanged except for one starter- I don't know how we can expect them to be as good next year as they were this year. And Lindell absolutely blows- if you can't see that, you're either high or you're Tom Donahoe.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• footballhottie
                    • Feb 2005

wait no i take that back dont have sex with yourself.....got to watch out for the kittens

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
                      NJ In The House
                      • Nov 2004

Negatives

-Your kicker sucks
                      -You have no pass rush

Positives

I think if you can fix your offensive line you will compete for a division title. But I would also be worried about a new QB facing the AFC east defenses.
                      You have to hope your GM has a plan.

Time To Ski!

Comment

• regor
                        • Jul 2002

-You have no pass rush

2004 Sacks

Bills 45
                        Steelers 41

guess you guys have not pass rush either

Comment

• AndreReed83
                          Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                          • Mar 2004

Half of those reasons are bogus to begin with, any of the defensive reasons are ridiculous, except MAYBE the pass-rush, but to say we have NO pass rush just proves you are looking for things to get us riled up about. HELLO! Aaron Schobel! Hell, I remember that no one thought your Steelers were going to do ANYTHING before the previous season. ESPECIALLY you Steeler fans. Get real.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                          "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

oh christ yet another ****** coming here to sound like he knows football.

Our rookie coach who is still learning went 9-7 his rookie year.You had a rookie Qb last season who went 15-1? Anyone can do it.

Yeah our aging defence which happens to be ranked amongst the best in the league 3 years running....they truly suck.

Our mobile QB, dynamic running back and reciever no one can seem to catch will turn some heads this year.

Way may have a **** line, but we have the best OL coach in the game. And the second half to the season showed why.

I wont argue about Lindell other then to say TD is right hes improved each year, personally i think he does suck.
                            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• finsrclowns
                              • Apr 2004

I'm not buying the point on the defense. Who other than Vincent is old on the D? Adams is getting on but he still brings the goods. Otherwise the D is a nice mix of veterans and younger players. Edwards may not be as good as Williams but he is 7 years younger. Vincent still has a few good years left now that he's been moved to FS. With him there for a full year the D should be excellent again, maybe even better since I expect continued improvement from Kelsay.

The O-line is a concern, but the line we have now is NOT the line that will open the season.

This post is obviously smack from a steeler troll.
                              finsrclowns

Comment

Working...
                              X