PDA

View Full Version : Negative view on Buffalo's offseason

Nublar7
03-23-2005, 06:38 PM
http://www.nbc5.com/nfl/4312573/detail.html

2. Buffalo - Forget that late-season playoff run, the Bills have taken a step back. Either cut-rate newcomer Kelly Holcomb or the inexperienced J.P. Losman will be taking the snaps in 2005, and will be operating behind a line that just lost left tackle Jonas Jennings. On the other side of the ball, the departure of key run-stuffer Pat Williams to the Vikings will undoubtedly be felt in a big way. Don't expect the Patriots, Jets, and improving Dolphins to be very forgiving to Buffalo's plight come the fall. Remember, this is just one person's view on the offseason.

buffmaniac
03-23-2005, 06:41 PM
The offseason isn't even over yet.

Crisis
03-23-2005, 06:54 PM
Not trying to sound angry but isn't judging an offseason while its happening means absolutely nothing?

ParanoidAndroid
03-23-2005, 07:13 PM
Meh. He's not completely wrong about the offseason up to now, but he's not making any daring statements either. The whole article isn't very insightful...it's actually quite bland. Whoever gave this guy a writing career has pretty low standards. I give it a 2 out of 10. I could tear this article apart and make him look like he's writing for a middle school English project. Maybe he just threw this together 30 minutes before the editor's deadline.

Albany,n.y.
03-23-2005, 08:45 PM
What a surprise, another Dolphins great Bills suck article by someone who saw both teams play maybe 3 times last year. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This guy probably had the Dolphins winning the Super Bowl last offseason with the addition of AJ Feeley.

Drive 4 Five
03-23-2005, 10:44 PM
Funny how all these Phish fans grow balls in the off-season. I didn't see any of them in here talking trash last year after Ricky pissed all over them or after we beat their ass not once but twice. Where were all you little whiny *****es then? Really, what has changed from your 4-12 season? You got Gus Ferotte and now your team is a powerhouse? Give me a break...

There is like one cool Dolphin fan out of this entire miserable bunch and that is Chambers. the rest of yous can go and dick yourselves.

Nublar7
03-23-2005, 10:57 PM
Funny how all these Phish fans grow balls in the off-season. I didn't see any of them in here talking trash last year after Ricky pissed all over them or after we beat their ass not once but twice. Where were all you little whiny *****es then? Really, what has changed from your 4-12 season? You got Gus Ferotte and now your team is a powerhouse? Give me a break...

There is like one cool Dolphin fan out of this entire miserable bunch and that is Chambers. the rest of yous can go and dick yourselves.Did I mention the Dolphins part? No! I can't post this just because I am a Dolphins fan? So If I was a Bills fan this thread would be ok? :rolleyes:

The Natrix
03-24-2005, 02:57 AM
Meh. He's not completely wrong about the offseason up to now, but he's not making any daring statements either. The whole article isn't very insightful...it's actually quite bland. Whoever gave this guy a writing career has pretty low standards. I give it a 2 out of 10. I could tear this article apart and make him look like he's writing for a middle school English project. Maybe he just threw this together 30 minutes before the editor's deadline.

I agree. Let's see where this novice is next year.

Oh no, we have to Go with Losman or Holcomb! That's so scary because Bledose was awesome this past season. Neither of them could possibly do better. Let's all post in fury while Bledose takes the girls deep into the playoffs.

As for Big Pat, he was dominant in his prime, but he's on the downside and Spikes, Fletch, and Posey won't let RBs get much further past Edwards or Anderson can hold them. I'm not in the least worried about the D. There is still mad play-makers back there, coupled with the 12th man half of the time. Willis can run great with an average line and I think Losman can perform in back of one as well, which is something Drew Couldn't do. That's the key... Can the O-line be at least average?

helmetguy
03-24-2005, 07:24 AM
Gee, considering that the piece originated in Chicago, of all places, does anyone really expect the guy to have much of a handle on the AFC East? Hacks like this are a dime a dozen. I mean, Yahoo posts screed from Scout.com. I'd never accuse any of THOSE guys of being very objective, let alone moderately literate. It's March and we're bored. Nothing to get indigestion over.

justasportsfan
03-24-2005, 07:48 AM
Did I mention the Dolphins part? No! I can't post this just because I am a Dolphins fan? So If I was a Bills fan this thread would be ok? :rolleyes:thanks.

Patti120
03-24-2005, 09:29 AM
I'm really hoping that we won't feel the loss of Big Pat the way that some people are saying we will. I agree that he's getting old and is on the downside of his career but he was a force in the middle.

gobuffalo2007
03-24-2005, 09:33 AM
:squish:

:negrep:

ParanoidAndroid
03-24-2005, 10:58 AM
Who are you negging and why? He posted an article and that's it. You've really got to lighten up on the non-Bills fans unless you're in the smack zone.

jamze132
03-24-2005, 03:11 PM
Did I mention the Dolphins part? No! I can't post this just because I am a Dolphins fan? So If I was a Bills fan this thread would be ok? :rolleyes:
yeah

Slim
03-24-2005, 07:24 PM
the off-season isnt over YET. and i still believe the bills can go out and put as much talent on the field as any other team, its just a matter of playing together and combining all the talent into one team effort.

Marino13Phins
03-26-2005, 12:11 AM

There is like one cool Dolphin fan out of this entire miserable bunch and that is Chambers. the rest of yous can go and dick yourselves.

thebuffalobills4
03-26-2005, 01:10 PM
Remember, this is just one person's view on the offseason.
go back to fin heaven. :loser:

gobuffalo2007
03-26-2005, 01:23 PM
Who are you negging and why? He posted an article and that's it. You've really got to lighten up on the non-Bills fans unless you're in the smack zone.

why is it every time I post you cry about my posts mind your own business.

Dozerdog
03-26-2005, 02:58 PM
Remember, this is just one person's view on the offseason.
Washington as a team on the rise? :crazy: