PDA

View Full Version : To be optimistic...

4thAndLong
12-08-2002, 07:31 PM
This season has been great. Its been farther than my expectations. We've SWEPT the Fish and might've costed them the playoffs, we have a chance to play spoiler to GB (Home field throughout playoffs) and a chance to be a spoiler to SD. This season is a re-building year is what everyone is forgetting, who really expected us to make the playoffs?

Novacane
12-08-2002, 07:37 PM
I did not expect our defense to be WORSE than last year.

DIHARD2
12-08-2002, 07:41 PM
Not ME! I expected a very good ride and I am getting it ! I was hoping for at least an 8/8 season. Anything more would make me feel great. Anything less than a 7/9 I have to question keeping the coaching.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

shelby
12-08-2002, 07:47 PM
anything beats 3-13 y'all, even though our D sucks copiously.

WCoastFin
12-08-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong
This season has been great. Its been farther than my expectations. We've SWEPT the Fish and might've costed them the playoffs, we have a chance to play spoiler to GB (Home field throughout playoffs) and a chance to be a spoiler to SD. This season is a re-building year is what everyone is forgetting, who really expected us to make the playoffs?

you know, this post was kinda wierd....you sweep the fish to try and ruin their playoff chances and yet you play spoilers to SD which would actually help the fish secure a wild card....go figure.

The_Philster
12-09-2002, 04:04 AM
Sweeping the Fish is always good. :cheers:

WCoastFin
12-09-2002, 11:53 AM
too bad its not done often.

4thAndLong
12-09-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

you know, this post was kinda wierd....you sweep the fish to try and ruin their playoff chances and yet you play spoilers to SD which would actually help the fish secure a wild card....go figure.

It wont matter, the Wildcard will be Indy or Tennessee and SD or Oakland.

Pats win the East.

fabolouspaul
12-11-2002, 02:58 PM
I thought our defense was better last year too. Im sure we didnt average nearly 30 points a game? Or I could be wrong.