Its official...We now know who officially got the crappy end of the stick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

Its official...We now know who officially got the crappy end of the stick!

This may be one of the biggest mistakes in Bills history...we knew they were trying to trade him for a reason and now we know...Bledsoe will just never get the job done...Pull out the warm covers boys, looks like youll be home for the hollidays!!!!
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.
  • Winfield_26
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Yea you talk alot of trash now the week after he wiped the floor with y'all

Bledsoe Dufins
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

I gotta tell ya however, I wouldn't argue with Fin on that right now. If Drew doesn't shape up over the last three games in a major way, I'm gonna be saying this trade wasn't worth it either.

We all knew he had to play better than average and down the stretch, he's played worse than average.

The trade was a big gamble that is starting to look like it may have cost us more than we got in return.
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• CalBillsFan
        • Jul 2002

Never get the job done. hmmm....reminds me of a guy by the name of Marino.

The Bills are still young, have a crappy defense, and mediocre/below-average special teams at best. Give us some time to re-build around Bledsoe before you call him the "biggest mistake in Bills history"

look at it this way, we got him for less that than Ricky, and both the Bills and the Dolphins will be at home come january.
        Originally posted by paladin warrior
        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Re: Its official...We now know who officially got the crappy end of the stick!

Originally posted by WCoastFin
          This may be one of the biggest mistakes in Bills history...we knew they were trying to trade him for a reason and now we know...
          Damn it, we did make a mistake. We should of went after Ray Lucas during the offseason.

Originally posted by Wys Guy
          The trade was a big gamble that is starting to look like it may have cost us more than we got in return.
          Draft picks are also a Big gamble. It cost us a 1st rounder, Big deal. The worse we do the better the 2nd round pick gets.

Whoelse should we have picked up?? Didn't you want Blake?? Maybe we shouldn't of cut RJ.?? Didn't you want Travis Brown to start?? Maybe we should of let AVP start?

You put entirely too much blame on the offense. Anyone with half a brain knows that our defense is to blame for this season.
          Last edited by TacklingDummy; 12-08-2002, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Wys Guy
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by CalBillsFan
            Never get the job done. hmmm....reminds me of a guy by the name of Marino.

The Bills are still young, have a crappy defense, and mediocre/below-average special teams at best. Give us some time to re-build around Bledsoe before you call him the "biggest mistake in Bills history"

look at it this way, we got him for less that than Ricky, and both the Bills and the Dolphins will be at home come january.
            The only problem with this line of reasoning is that it completely ignores the fact that our O stinks. When Drew got here we were told that this was the missing piece. Our OL was solid, which it is. It's not perfect, but it gives him all the time he should need to put at least 20-some points a game. Our WRs are arguably the best in the game as a tandem. Henry is a top-notch RB as if that matters since they don't use him. Our TEs are fine.

So what's wrong w/ this picture?

It's not like we're scoring 34 points a game and losing 37-34. We can't put any points up either and many of the ones we do are in garbage time.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• CalBillsFan
              • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Its official...We now know who officially got the crappy end of the stick!

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

Draft picks are also a Big gamble. It cost us a 1st rounder, Big deal. The worse we do the better the 2nd round pick gets.

Whoelse should we have picked up?? Didn't you want Blake?? Maybe we shouldn't of cut RJ.?? Didn't you want Travis Brown to start?? Maybe we should of let AVP start?

You put entirely too much blame on the offense. Anyone with half a brain knows that are defense is to blame for this season.
              I agree. Allowing 29 points per game (or whatever the number is) did not help us this season. Yes, the offense made its share of mistakes, yes the special teams failed us on a few occasions but the defense put us behind in too many games. It seemed we were always playing catch up this year. The offense kept us in more games, than we should have been in.
              RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Re: Its official...We now know who officially got the crappy end of the stick!

Originally posted by CalBillsFan
                . It seemed we were always playing catch up this year. The offense kept us in more games, than we should have been in.
                12 out of 13 games the Bills were behind. And some people wonder why they abanden the run game. duh.

Comment

• DIHARD2
                  • Sep 2002

CalBillsFan, and what's nice about us both being home in January is Bledsoe and the Bills beat Miami twice, Bledsoe has Miami No. Bledsoe and bills = spoiler to Miami! HaHaHaHaHaHa

I liked the idea that we have a resident fish fan to laugh at. Every day I look for anything WCF posts just so I can laugh. It would really surprised me if I ever read anything with substance from him. Seemed like everything WCF writes has zero logic behind it. WCF Thanks for being our Board Jester.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
                  "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin

Comment

• WCoastFin
                    • Jul 2002

he was completely exposed...he proved what he is capable of doing at the beggening of the year only becuz it was a new team and was out to prove something and not to mention against cheap teams but now he has completely came back to earth...time to trade him so he can have another good year on another new team....or else boredom will kick in....and its funny to come to think that at one point some Bills fans were mentioning that he was better than Kelly...LMAO...as much as I hate him I have the most uprespect for Kelly and his accomplishments...but I have no respect for Bledsoe whatsoever!

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Re: Re: Its official...We now know who officially got the crappy end of the stick!

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

12 out of 13 games the Bills were behind. And some people wonder why they abanden the run game. duh.
                      Of course they were behind. They only scored first in one of those games. Then failed to appropriately establish the run in QRTR 1. Gilbride, admittedly, uses the pass to set up the run. IMO, and in the opinion of most anyone that has played the game, Gilbride's philosphy is backwards. Use the run, burn time off the clock, and set up the pass. Buffalo can't even run a screen pass, because the run rarely gets firmly established.
                      Last edited by RedEyE; 12-08-2002, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                        • Jul 2002

Trading him isn't a possibility. He's here thru the '04 season at least. We definitely need to get an O.C. in here however who knows how to run Henry.

The focus of this O needs to be Henry, not Drew and the passing game. I know that's gonna be unpopular with a lot of fans who prefer to see records, thousand yard receivers, and exciting pass plays, but if we want to start winning games, then we need to make Henry the centerpiece of this offense much like Holmes is for K.C.

Henry has turned into an oustanding rusher and has fine hands as well. He's a great all-around back who barely gets used.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• CalBillsFan
                          • Jul 2002

We have scored less than or equal to 17 points and lost only 4 times this season. The least our team has put up in a win is 23. We have put up 30 points and lost twice this season. 8/12 weeks our offense has scored enough points where one expects a win. Wys, we had a bad game today, but I don't see how you can say that our offense stinks.

The Pats and Belichik have our number. The Jets got a huge lead on us when we only scored 13 and the KC game we just self destructed with penalties. Our O has not been perfect, but come on, you cannot honestly say that they stink.
                          RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DIHARD2
                            CalBillsFan, and what's nice about us both being home in January is Bledsoe and the Bills beat Miami twice, Bledsoe has Miami No. Bledsoe and bills = spoiler to Miami! HaHaHaHaHaHa

I liked the idea that we have a resident fish fan to laugh at. Every day I look for anything WCF posts just so I can laugh. It would really surprised me if I ever read anything with substance from him. Seemed like everything WCF writes has zero logic behind it. WCF Thanks for being our Board Jester.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
                            Miami has always had Bledsoes number in NE....lets face the facts the first win over us was becuz we had a depleted team...the second win Ill give it to you, but even then we had our second string QB in....wait till you plays us again at full strength.

Comment

• CalBillsFan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin

Miami has always had Bledsoes number in NE....lets face the facts the first win over us was becuz we had a depleted team...the second win Ill give it to you, but even then we had our second string QB in....wait till you plays us again at full strength.
                              translation:

blah, blah, blah, excuse, blah, blah, excuse, blah, blah, blah
                              RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

Working...
                              X