PDA

View Full Version : i love how WCF just pops in after we lose...

Tatonka
12-08-2002, 08:29 PM
but when the dol***s take a beating.. he is home crying..

you can add one liners to every thread.. but we still swept you..

and honestly.. i dont think you beat NE the final game of the season.. so you mine as well start making plans to do something else while the playoffs are on.

WCoastFin
12-08-2002, 09:03 PM
ya , today I got to watch the games here at home....but was sort of busy in the evening...or I would of gotten on sooner...I usually sometimes watch the games at my freinds or cousins house.

Tatonka
12-09-2002, 08:51 AM
you mean cousin/girlfriend?

Novacane
12-09-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka

:lol:

Novacane
12-09-2002, 08:57 AM
WCF won't be trash talking much longer

His phins will beat Chicago tonight but will lose at home to Oakland, at Minnisota and at New England to finish 8-8.

WCoastFin
12-09-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

just becuase your sister once had a crush on me doesnt mean shes my girlfreind or that youre my brother in law...youre still just my cousin.

:gag:

lunatic_bills_fan
12-09-2002, 02:03 PM
WCF you are so very blinded arent you. At least we wont have to worry bout the watchin the fins get their arse spanked in the first round, probably cause they wont be there. You should be a heck of a lot more worried about your teams' situation than us. You have a pathetic offence with exception to Williams, and a descent offence, but 3 words there for ya fish boy. SALARY CAP HELL. The future doesnt look so bright for Miami.