X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Team confident Losman can get job done

Bills receiver Lee Evans was attending classes at Wisconsin last month when he got a lesson in how quickly things can change in the NFL.

The news that Buffalo released veteran quarterback Drew Bledsoe in favor of youngster J.P. Losman came as a surprise at first.

“It was like, ‘OK?’ ” Evans said Wednesday. “I’m not surprised by the change, maybe a little more surprised by how it happened so quickly.”

But the Bills’ 2004 first-round pick is confident Buffalo’s offense won’t lose a step with Losman, who made only four mop-up appearances as a rookie last year.
    ..more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • gobuffalo2007
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Mar 2005

OHH YEAH! the bills will be better!

Comment

• chubluv
      BillsZone bowling team MVP
      • Jan 2003

I'm confident also. The future is only a day away. lol So why not go with the kid;with our defence who knows what can happen. With all the changes that go on every year with all the teams in the NFL you never know who will have the next winner. So why not JP & why not us I think I read somewhere on this site that the Bills are the only team or one of the few teams who have not made the playoffs in this decade; so its our turn for the playoffs.

We are in 5th place
      Clump is on the IR
      Chubluv average is 167
      Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
      Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

I think we are in better shape this year at the QB position. Our team really kicked it into overdrive the second half of the season and I think they can carry that momentum into next season. I think that JP can equal or better Drew's numbers and get us a couple of wins with his athleticism alone. But only time will tell.

Comment

• kevinj22
          • Feb 2005

I can't wait for the season to start. I really am confident in JP Losman and his ability to run the offense. I'm more concerned that we don't have a solid backup for Willis. Shaud is OK but we need another pounder. 11-5 you can take that to the bank!!!

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
            • Aug 2004

i think losman will have a strong yr,but will make a couple of mistakes.
            :oldskool:
            micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• Slim
              • Apr 2004

i am confident in Losman. All Losman has to do to make up the absence of DB is throw for 150 yrds 1td and 1 int every game. I believe J.P will be able to outproduce those numbers.

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by slimschmittie
                i am confident in Losman. All Losman has to do to make up the absence of DB is throw for 150 yrds 1td and 1 int every game. I believe J.P will be able to outproduce those numbers.
                i'd say 220 yds per game .
                :oldskool:
                micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• Slim
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by thebuffalobills4
                  i'd say 220 yds per game .

maybe 220 yards. i can see J.P running for 15-30yrds a game also.

Comment

• im4bflo
                    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                    • Sep 2003

JPD
                    Without a doubt, we have upgraded at QB.
                    Youth at the 3 big positions, we're on our way baby!

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

It's not going to be too tough to match Drew's numbers. I would expect in JP's first season, for the numbers to look close to what Drew put up the last couple of years. But the next season, we may get a significant boost.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

JP will make his rookie mistakes. Part of growing pains. It was however painful to watch Drew make those mistakes and he isn't a rookie. IMO, we'll either move sideways w/ the qb position or forward.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                        X