PDA

View Full Version : Living Will!

Patrick76777
03-25-2005, 06:04 AM
The new buzz phrase!

Give me a break.

How many lawyers are going to be buying new BMW's because of this TS thing!

People are so stupid! And the Lawyers will be laughing all the way to the bank!

now go ahead and tell me how you can make a living will for 9.99 at Livingwill.com or you can go get living will's for dummies for 15.99 and take care of it without a lawyer.

Were a bunch of mindless sheep!

R. Rich
03-25-2005, 06:19 AM
After reading this, I realize there's no need for a living will. It's all crap. The lawyers will just end up getting paid off all the stupid people making a mad dash for living wills. And, don't think that livingwill.com or some "living wills for dummies" book is going to help, either.

See? I'm not some mindless sheep.

MidnightVoice
03-25-2005, 07:46 AM
I got two full and complete wills, fully legal in the state in which I I reside, plus relevant DNR's etc., for a little over 200 dollars. Most of that was for two ordinary wills, the living wills cost very little extra.

Worth every penny. When my partner and I die there will be no doubts as to our wishes.

Ebenezer
03-25-2005, 07:54 AM
The new buzz phrase!

Give me a break.

How many lawyers are going to be buying new BMW's because of this TS thing!

People are so stupid! And the Lawyers will be laughing all the way to the bank!

now go ahead and tell me how you can make a living will for 9.99 at Livingwill.com or you can go get living will's for dummies for 15.99 and take care of it without a lawyer.

Were a bunch of mindless sheep!
if anybody is so worried about cost and who controls their health care in the future all you need to do is fill out a health proxy. don't know about other states but this works for New York. Here is the kicker.....IT'S FREE!! Here's the site.

http://www.health.state.ny.us/nysdoh/hospital/healthcareproxy/form.htm

Dora The Explorer
03-25-2005, 07:57 AM
I just wrote a letter for Op. I will sign it and have witnesses sign it and then mail everyone who signed a copy. That should make it official.

Historian
03-25-2005, 08:20 AM
if anybody is so worried about cost and who controls their health care in the future all you need to do is fill out a health proxy. don't know about other states but this works for New York. Here is the kicker.....IT'S FREE!! Here's the site.

True. My wife brought two home from work on Wednesday.

Done.

lordofgun
03-25-2005, 08:45 AM
After reading this, I realize there's no need for a living will. It's all crap. The lawyers will just end up getting paid off all the stupid people making a mad dash for living wills. And, don't think that livingwill.com or some "living wills for dummies" book is going to help, either.

See? I'm not some mindless sheep.
:rofl:

Gunzlingr
03-25-2005, 10:35 AM
In my will I am going to demand that all the rest of you must be put to death so we can have a Billszone in the afterlife.

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2005, 10:52 AM
In my will I am going to demand that all the rest of you must be put to death so we can have a Billszone in the afterlife.

Oh, ok. I thought you were going to say that we all had to come to SD for the funeral. THAT would me MUCH worse. :D