PDA

View Full Version : Parcels & Bledsoe

The King
03-25-2005, 07:13 AM
http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/nfl/2005/0324/photo/a_bledsoe_frt.jpg
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index

Does anyone think Parcels put Drew up to this? Look at all the publicity his remarks are drawing. Parcels knows how to motivate his players but he also knows how to toy with the media. This move could spark some much needed confidence in Drew and the Cowboys believing in him.

Tatonka
03-25-2005, 07:23 AM
drew can talk all the **** he wants.. he still sucked for 2.5 of 3 years here.

The King
03-25-2005, 07:24 AM
That was the meaningful insight I was looking for.

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-25-2005, 07:35 AM
Drew is just sounding like he always does. He still has it and it is everyone around him that was the problem. I would like to see a paperview of Tom Brady in big games and Drew in a big game, oh wait I seen this last year against the same team, Pittsburgh.

jamze132
03-25-2005, 08:29 AM
Drew will be Drew. He will be mediocre at best.

Novacane
03-25-2005, 08:44 AM
Drew is such a class act :rolleyes:

Novacane
03-25-2005, 08:50 AM
"So did I get a raw deal? To a certain extent. There was a shift in philosophythat didn't include helping out the quarterback"

WTH is he talking about. What an a-hole. He's a choker when you really need him and the cowpokes will find that out this season.

ryjam282
03-25-2005, 09:00 AM
Parcells knows that...He won't put Drew in situations unless he absolutely has too. I tell you what, he is gonna get killed having to play against the Eagles D twice a year and the Skins 2 times (GW sure knows how to stop him...BLITZ!!!!) and the Giants D, they will be decent too....He will struggle and go 1-5 in the division at the very best.

gobuffalo2007
03-25-2005, 09:11 AM
Parcells obviously has a hard on for Bledsoe.

justasportsfan
03-25-2005, 09:15 AM
No comments from DLC members?

RedEyE
03-25-2005, 09:29 AM
I actually believe that Parcells will ignite the remaining powder left in Drew's keg. I'm not saying that they're bound for the playoffs, but I bet Drew's arm and Parcells mind gets that team close as hell to a Wild Card.

Novacane
03-25-2005, 09:37 AM
I actually believe that Parcells will ignite the remaining powder left in Drew's keg. I'm not saying that they're bound for the playoffs, but I bet Drew's arm and Parcells mind gets that team close as hell to a Wild Card.

since 7-9 was close as hell to a wildcard in the sucky NFC last year you may be right. Drew still sucks

Iehoshua
03-25-2005, 10:31 AM
"So did I get a raw deal? To a certain extent. There was a shift in philosophythat didn't include helping out the quarterback"

WTH is he talking about. What an a-hole. He's a choker when you really need him and the cowpokes will find that out this season.
C'mon reg... He needs help. It's not his fault. The world is against him. He's the victim.
:shakeno:

That comment totally makes him sound like a pansy. Right Drew, the entire philosophy is called "PROJECT: QB FAILURE" and it was geared to see if we could make our QB lose as many games for us as possible. You caught us. It's a great thing you went to Dallas where they are running the "OPERATION: SAVE DREW'S CAREER" philosophy.

What a dope. :loser:

BigBen7
03-25-2005, 07:20 PM
:pointing:

buffmaniac
03-25-2005, 08:02 PM
I can understand what Drew is talking about in regards to 2003 when we lost those 3 guys and then Moulds got hurt.

But last year we had plenty of weapons and Drew just didn't get it done. He had no excuses for his poor play

justasportsfan
03-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Reimersma and Centers were hardly factors when Drew joined the team. That's why we cut them and tried to find TE's/fb that could block better because Drew needed more protection.This is why we got campbell who can block better than JR and Gash over Centers.

Sorry Drew , w/ a mobile qb our TE's become catching weapons too and not just wasted as blockers during passing situations.

TBFSC
03-25-2005, 10:57 PM
http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/v50/illininmilwaukee/Shirtless/bledsoe.jpg