• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Parcels & Bledsoe

Visit ESPN for NFL live scores, video highlights and latest news. Stream Monday Night Football on ESPN+ and play Fantasy Football.

Does anyone think Parcels put Drew up to this? Look at all the publicity his remarks are drawing. Parcels knows how to motivate his players but he also knows how to toy with the media. This move could spark some much needed confidence in Drew and the Cowboys believing in him.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

drew can talk all the **** he wants.. he still sucked for 2.5 of 3 years here.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

That was the meaningful insight I was looking for.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

Drew is just sounding like he always does. He still has it and it is everyone around him that was the problem. I would like to see a paperview of Tom Brady in big games and Drew in a big game, oh wait I seen this last year against the same team, Pittsburgh.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Drew will be Drew. He will be mediocre at best.

Comment

• regor
            • Jul 2002

Drew is such a class act

Comment

• regor
              • Jul 2002

"So did I get a raw deal? To a certain extent. There was a shift in philosophythat didn't include helping out the quarterback"

WTH is he talking about. What an a-hole. He's a choker when you really need him and the cowpokes will find that out this season.

Comment

• ryjam282
                Offical Billszone Starting QB
                • Mar 2003

Parcells knows that...He won't put Drew in situations unless he absolutely has too. I tell you what, he is gonna get killed having to play against the Eagles D twice a year and the Skins 2 times (GW sure knows how to stop him...BLITZ!!!!) and the Giants D, they will be decent too....He will struggle and go 1-5 in the division at the very best.

Ryan Withey
                Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• gobuffalo2007
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Mar 2005

Parcells obviously has a hard on for Bledsoe.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

No comments from DLC members?
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

I actually believe that Parcells will ignite the remaining powder left in Drew's keg. I'm not saying that they're bound for the playoffs, but I bet Drew's arm and Parcells mind gets that team close as hell to a Wild Card.

Comment

• regor
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
                        I actually believe that Parcells will ignite the remaining powder left in Drew's keg. I'm not saying that they're bound for the playoffs, but I bet Drew's arm and Parcells mind gets that team close as hell to a Wild Card.

since 7-9 was close as hell to a wildcard in the sucky NFC last year you may be right. Drew still sucks

Comment

• Iehoshua
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by regor
                          "So did I get a raw deal? To a certain extent. There was a shift in philosophythat didn't include helping out the quarterback"

WTH is he talking about. What an a-hole. He's a choker when you really need him and the cowpokes will find that out this season.
                          C'mon reg... He needs help. It's not his fault. The world is against him. He's the victim.

That comment totally makes him sound like a pansy. Right Drew, the entire philosophy is called "PROJECT: QB FAILURE" and it was geared to see if we could make our QB lose as many games for us as possible. You caught us. It's a great thing you went to Dallas where they are running the "OPERATION: SAVE DREW'S CAREER" philosophy.

What a dope.

Comment

• BigBen7
                            I play for the pink team!
                            • Mar 2005

:pointing:

Comment

• buffmaniac
                              • May 2003

I can understand what Drew is talking about in regards to 2003 when we lost those 3 guys and then Moulds got hurt.

But last year we had plenty of weapons and Drew just didn't get it done. He had no excuses for his poor play

Comment

Working...
                              X