PDA

View Full Version : Let's trade Henry for a 1st rounder!

WG
12-08-2002, 08:47 PM
Then we can grab another WR for our passing offense.

Heck, he'll do the same thing he's doing here elsewhere since Gilbride won't allow him to carry the ball.

I see no reason to keep the poor guy around and hamper his career. He should at least be given an opportunity somewhere.

I'm sorry that you have to put up with this idiocy and nonsense Travis!!!

RedEyE
12-08-2002, 08:48 PM
Not on your life.

DraftBoy
12-08-2002, 08:52 PM
Wys werent you in favor or Bryson as the starting Rb at the begging of the season?

lordofgun
12-08-2002, 08:53 PM
I agree completely Wys. Why even have a RB?

LVGrown
12-08-2002, 08:57 PM
well, maybe Henry would get more carries if we weren't losing 17-0 in the first quarter!!!!

WG
12-08-2002, 08:59 PM
I know, there's always some excuse...!

:rolleyes:

Gilbride's a genious and will get the most out of Drew! :lol:

The man's a buffoon!

Herdwatcher
12-08-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

This could be a brainstorm of an offense, for all it's worth trade all runningbacks for Wide receivers and the same with tight ends. Keep fullbacks for blocking.

WCoastFin
12-08-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

thats what I was going to say...you could do the same thing youre doing now without him...

WG
12-08-2002, 09:17 PM
Indeed!

I think Herd is onto something;

Trade all RBs and maybe keep only Centers. Trade them all for ex-Steeler and ex-Titan WRs who've excelled in the past.

:lol:

Let's really get this passing offense in motion. Drew can do it all...!!

WooHooo!

Tatonka
12-08-2002, 09:34 PM
wys.. when did you become such a big henry fan? i remember you being so down on him.. calling for bryson.. or morris..

did you dress up as a 16 year old girl and meet up with him at a gas station or what?

when and why the huge turn around on your opinion of henry?

casdhf
12-08-2002, 10:32 PM
Anyone ever notice how wys only replies to post where he can use stats or attempts at being witty as a crutch? No pun intended.

fabolouspaul
12-09-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
wys.. when did you become such a big henry fan? i remember you being so down on him.. calling for bryson.. or morris..

did you dress up as a 16 year old girl and meet up with him at a gas station or what?

:makeout: :lol:

WG
12-09-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka

Since he quit fumbling and started putting up much more consistent games than he had been. The Miami game was a classic; 151 yards w/ a long of 13. Outstanding!!!

While others have been down on him still, I have been stating that he has corrected his fumbling issues nicely. He has! He's really turned into one of the NFL's premier RBs.

It's too bad we don't use him like that.

Dr Phil
12-09-2002, 02:23 PM
So you are opposed to long runs by Henry??