PDA

View Full Version : Cards notebook: Cards still high on Bills’ Henry

The_Philster
03-25-2005, 03:00 PM
The Arizona Cardinals may yet emerge with Travis Henry as a running back without having to do anything but wait.

Cardinals coach Dennis Green told reporters this week at the NFL owners meetings in Hawaii he is still interested in Henry, the disgruntled Buffalo back who wants to be traded.

Henry said this week it is the Bills who are holding up a straight-up swap between Henry and Cardinals tackle L.J. Shelton....more (http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/index.php?sty=38559)

Slim
03-25-2005, 09:51 PM
TD PLEASE TRADE TRAVIS!!!

Bulldog
03-26-2005, 08:01 AM
The Arizona Cardinals may yet emerge with Travis Henry as a running back without having to do anything but wait.

Cardinals coach Dennis Green told reporters this week at the NFL owners meetings in Hawaii he is still interested in Henry, the disgruntled Buffalo back who wants to be traded.

Henry said this week it is the Bills who are holding up a straight-up swap between Henry and Cardinals tackle L.J. Shelton....more (http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/index.php?sty=38559)

I realize that the article was written by an Arizona paper, but how is it that the Cards hold all the cards? Last time I checked they had an unhappy LT on their hands and are going to have to pay him $3 Million to sit on the bench if he isn't released or traded. At least Henry's salary is reasonable. I still think Buffalo holds the upper hand in these negotiations.

jamze132
03-26-2005, 09:20 AM
I don't think either team has the upperhand in negotiations. I think it's dumb. Shelton hasn't lives up to there expectations and will make $ 3 mil to sit on the bench. Travis would be a backup to Willis but refuses to. He threatens holdout. So if both players would like the trade to get done, then why not do it. Bills need a LT and the Cards need a RB. Yeah I know that Shelton may not be the best LT in the game, but he's the only one left that we can aquire. This trade benefits both teams, probably Buffalo more. They won't have a distraction in the locker room. Buffalo isn't going to get Arizone to give them anymore than a player for player swap. Just do it. And no one says that if you pick up Shelton, you still can't draft O line.

DMBcrew36
03-26-2005, 10:05 AM
TD knows what he's doing. Henry is a proven back and is worth more than a straight up LJ Shelton. Cards know this and they will accept the swap of picks in the trade when they can't get a top back in the draft. Henry needs to shut up and be patient. He should get smacked in the head for being so unprofessional and messing with what TD is trying to do.

chernobylwraiths
03-26-2005, 10:14 AM
Yeah, lets trade a running back who is capable of rushing for 1400 yards, has decent receiving skills and is a tough player who will play through injury for a guy who can't even start for the Arizona Cardinals and pay him twice as much as Travis was making.

Michael82
03-26-2005, 11:52 AM
Yeah, lets trade a running back who is capable of rushing for 1400 yards, has decent receiving skills and is a tough player who will play through injury for a guy who can't even start for the Arizona Cardinals and pay him twice as much as Travis was making.
Uhh, he can start for the Cardinals and was, but he was another player that was in Dennis Green's doghouse and that's easy to do. Don't you remember that solid guard that AZ cut last year and was picked up by the Jets? Dennis Green didn't want him, but the Jets gave him a big contract and he had a pretty good year for them. :up:

Pete Kendall.

BigBen7
03-26-2005, 12:00 PM
:lolpoint: Mikey82

Michael82
03-26-2005, 12:12 PM
:lolpoint: Mikey82
:loser:

BigBen7
03-26-2005, 12:15 PM
:machgun: Mikey82

:snicker:

Slim
03-26-2005, 01:31 PM
:machgun: Mikey82

we need to get this guy off BZ, he doesnt even talk football. He just talks smack. he doesnt have anything to offer here. he should stick to the lame steeler boards. its pretty bad when you have to kill your time on other teams boards... maybe you should......GET A LIFE

BigBen7
03-26-2005, 02:29 PM
last time i checked this was america and i have the right to go anywhere i want and as long as i don't abuse anything i can come and go as i please!

we need to get this guy off BZ, he doesnt even talk football. He just talks smack. he doesnt have anything to offer here. he should stick to the lame steeler boards. its pretty bad when you have to kill your time on other teams boards... maybe you should......GET A LIFE

BigBen7
03-26-2005, 02:30 PM

:lolpoint: slimschmittie

THATHURMANATOR
03-26-2005, 02:35 PM
LOL

Philagape
03-26-2005, 02:38 PM
last time i checked this was america and i have the right to go anywhere i want and as long as i don't abuse anything i can come and go as i please!

Even put down quarterbacks because of their race!

Dozerdog
03-26-2005, 02:39 PM

Last time I checked, this was a privately owned and operated message board- not America.

If your only goal is to disrupt Bills threads with smack talk, we might just have your posting access to this forum denied.

We have a smack forum. If that's what you want to do- go for it! Just do it in the apropriate forum.

Thanks!

The_Philster
03-26-2005, 03:13 PM

Last time I checked, this was a privately owned and operated message board- not America.

If your only goal is to disrupt Bills threads with smack talk, we might just have your posting access to this forum denied.

We have a smack forum. If that's what you want to do- go for it! Just do it in the apropriate forum.

Thanks!

You were saying, LittleBen? :laughter:

Slim
03-26-2005, 04:17 PM
You were saying, LittleBen? :laughter:

:roflmao:

BigBen7
03-27-2005, 04:46 PM
:roflmao:

BigBen7
03-27-2005, 04:47 PM

Thanks!

post this!!!

The_Philster
03-27-2005, 05:14 PM
post this!!!

Might wanna be careful who you mouth off to or you'll be :banned: :snicker:

SABURZFAN
03-27-2005, 05:15 PM
settle down Pigpen. :mad: