X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Ex-Bill DeLamielleure lashes out at Haslett, denies ever taking steroids

One day after former Buffalo Bills center Kent Hull denied taking steroids during his playing days, Pro Football Hall of Famer and fellow Bills' Wall of Famer Joe DeLamielleure did the same.

In an interview aired on Sirius NFL radio Friday, DeLamielleure reacted angrily to comments made by ex-Bills linebacker and current New Orleans Saints coach Jim Haslett that half of the players in the league and all of the linemen were taking steroids when Haslett played.
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Captain gameboy
    • Jul 2002

Joe D.
    Kent Hull.
    Jim Ritcher....

Haslett's free-fall continues unabated.

Maybe he can channel his energy into his primary job.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gameboy
      Joe D.
      Kent Hull.
      Jim Ritcher....

Haslett's free-fall continues unabated.

Maybe he can channel his energy into his primary job.
      No doubt..anyone else thinking he's lucky he's got a job in the NFL? Otherwise he might feel compelled to go to Bills alumni functions where he'd get his ass kicked
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

"I never took one in my life, and if Haslett took them like he said he did, he must have been getting placebos because I played against him and he wasn't that strong," DeLamielleure told host Randy Cross, a former All-Pro guard for the San Francisco 49ers.

Ouch. That should leave a mark.
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Cntrygal
          "I never took one in my life, and if Haslett took them like he said he did, he must have been getting placebos because I played against him and he wasn't that strong," DeLamielleure told host Randy Cross, a former All-Pro guard for the San Francisco 49ers.

lol thats what hasslett gets.joe d would never take steriods he was to good to take them anyway so whats the piont.also heard hasslett took them
          because he wanted to keep competive during games.idiot!
          :oldskool:
          micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Loudmouth Haslett

Comment

• Slim
              • Apr 2004

hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
              X