X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nublar7
    • Oct 2004

Alternate Bills jerseys

Hello Bills fan, I was just wondering if there has ever been any talk up there about potential third(alternate) jerseys for the Bills? Like the Dolphins Orange, Titans light blue, Eagles black, etc. I think it would be very cool to see the Bills sport Red jerseys for one game every year.

• jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Nublar7
    Hello Bills fan, I was just wondering if there has ever been any talk up there about potential third(alternate) jerseys for the Bills? Like the Dolphins Orange, Titans light blue, Eagles black, etc. I think it would be very cool to see the Bills sport Red jerseys for one game every year.
    TD has discussed this issue a month or so back and they are planning to do something with a throwback, but no word yet on the design or colors.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
      Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
      • Mar 2003

That would be sweet having a alt jersey. Crimson Red and Royal Blue maybe. Here's some rep to get you in the positives.
      "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
      -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Nublar7
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
        That would be sweet having a alt jersey. Crimson Red and Royal Blue maybe. Here's some rep to get you in the positives.
        Thanks.

I agree with you guys that crimson red would look pretty cool. I hope you guys get a Thanksgiving day game in the upcoming years because I would love to see the Bills throwback with the white helmet and red Buffalo.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
          Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Nublar7
          Thanks.

I agree with you guys that crimson red would look pretty cool. I hope you guys get a Thanksgiving day game in the upcoming years because I would love to see the Bills throwback with the white helmet and red Buffalo.
          Yeah seriously, I hate when Thanksgiving football is ruined because the half ass Lions and Bears (who scored more defensive points than offensive.) play. Screw tradition, get some good teams in there. Bills vs. Fins in old school jerseys would be awesome. Two highly competitive teams battling it out in one of the biggest rivalries in the league.
          "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
          -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

I just want to see the word Bills underneath the neck or a the charging Buffalo on the jersey somewhere.

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

As cool as it sounds to wear throwback jerseys and alternate jerseys, the helmet won't be apart of the uni change. Anyone ever where one of those things? It takes a while to "break it in" and make it comfortable. Oh, and if it doesn't properly fit, it's not safe. But I think it's safe to say that we will have some sort of alternate jersey soon and I look forward to that.

As far as the Bills playing in primetime, (I would say that Thanksgiving is primetime) I'll pass. We all know what happens when they have the limelight. For some reason, we bring out the best in our opponent. But theres not a whole lot more that I want than for Buffalo to be dominant when everyones eyes are on them. Hopefully JP can reverse theat curse.

Comment

• McBFLO
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                I just want to see the word Bills underneath the neck or a the charging Buffalo on the jersey somewhere.
                I agree. Nowhere on the current jersey does it give any indication that it's a Bills jersey. I like wearing it sometimes when Im out of town to show people where Im from, but if you dont watch football or pay attention to it, you just wouldn't know what it is.
                Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pepperkorn
                  I agree. Nowhere on the current jersey does it give any indication that it's a Bills jersey. I like wearing it sometimes when Im out of town to show people where Im from, but if you dont watch football or pay attention to it, you just wouldn't know what it is.

I was wearing my Andre Reed jersey once and some guy said, so you're a "Giants" fan. As I gave him this "WTF" look and started to say "NO". His buddy jumped in and said, "No, isn't that a BILLS jersey?".
                  Originally posted by notacon
                  The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                    I was wearing my Andre Reed jersey once and some guy said, so you're a "Giants" fan. As I gave him this "WTF" look and started to say "NO". His buddy jumped in and said, "No, isn't that a BILLS jersey?".
                    Had pretty almost the same thing happen to me back in 99 when I was out in Canton for Billy Shaw's HOF induction. Some guy gave me the thumbs up when he saw my #83...he kept walking and I saw he was wearing a Phil Simms jersey To this day he probably thinks I was wearing a Giants jersey
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BFBills
                      "That will be Nate Clements third Pic of the day!"
                      • Oct 2002

i think that since we changed the jerseys already in the last 4 or so years that we dont nead another. Do we want to become the Maryland or Miami of the NFL? (change thier uni every otheryear)
                      "BillsZone.com some of the most uhhhh....some of the smartest football talkers I've ever ever talked to"...Voltron...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

red might not look bad.
                        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• BAM
                          • Sep 2003

I would love to see them come out with a red alternate jersey. I have an all red one of Moulds and I think it looks pretty sweet.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

I still like this one...

Comment

• BAM
                              • Sep 2003

I'd like that one if the red was a brighter shade.

Comment

Working...
                              X