X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Nick Saban fires the team Priest! LOL

I know it's only Pro Football Talk, but I still thought this was rather amusing. He sounds like a nutcase.

---------------------------------------------

THE NICKTATOR STARTS CLEANING HOUSE

Word out of South Florida is that coach Nick Saban has been and will continue to clean house as he gets his hooks deeper into the Dolphins organization.

Saban has poop-canned the team priest (good luck with St. Peter, Nick), and we hear that other members of the organization soon could follow.

In fact, we heard that Saban ripped into one team employee for stocking the wrong size of Little Debbie snack cakes in his office.

Little Debbie snack cakes?

While we expect to get another batch of e-mails asking us why we're obsessed with Saban, the fact is that no one else will go with this stuff because they know that if they piss off the Nicktator, they'll get no access to any information relating to the team. Saban has clamped down on the entire organization, and all news comes from him and him only. So, naturally, if Nick doesn't like someone, they'll get no scoops.

And no Star Crunches, Nutty Bars, or Devil Squares, either.

Find all the latest ProFootballTalk news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

its the dolphins.......go figure.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• That Guy
      • Apr 2004

it's PFT... go figure.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

can we call him Nick the d**k?
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
          can we call him Nick the d**k?

Comment

• jamze132
            • Jun 2003

Or should we call him Stalin? Maybe a little bit of Hitler?

Comment

• Nublar7
              • Oct 2004

The source of this ******ed story: Pro Football Talk.

Comment

• Samphin1
                • Mar 2004

Considering PFT states in the article that only news comes from Saban and then they bring this ludicrous story shows how brilliant these guys are. They shot their own credibility in the same paragraph.

Comment

• Nublar7
                  • Oct 2004

Also, here is the truth about the Priest:

Father Leo Amburst Leaving Team ...
                  2005-02-23

The Rev. Leo Armbrust, who has served in various capacities for nine seasons, said Tuesday that that he no longer will be involved in team functions.

Armbrust, a Catholic priest, had delivered invocations before games, provided counseling to players and helped conduct interviews with draft prospects at the pro scouting combine in Indianapolis.

Armbrust said he stepped away because of the increasing demands of his diocese and his commitment to Renaissance Village, a residential facility for abused, abandoned and neglected children in Palm Beach County.

"I hope I have given as much as I have received through the years," Armbrust said. "It's just something where I feel maybe it's time someone else continue what I was doing so I could concentrate on what I'm doing [in Palm Beach]."

Armbrust, 54, spent 13 seasons associated with the University of Miami football team before joining ex-Hurricanes coach Jimmy Johnson with the Dolphins in 1996.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Dummy Dolphins

Comment

• gobuffalo2007
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Mar 2005

The lord is no longer on the Dolphins side, But hey its not like he helped much anyway.

Comment

• Nublar7
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by gobuffalo2007
                        The lord is no longer on the Dolphins side, But hey its not like he helped much anyway.
                        When was the lord ever on the Bills side?

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                          • Jul 2002

I am sure Lord Calvert was on our side (lines) plenty of times.
                          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nublar7
                            Also, here is the truth about the Priest:

Father Leo Amburst Leaving Team ...
                            2005-02-23

The Rev. Leo Armbrust, who has served in various capacities for nine seasons, said Tuesday that that he no longer will be involved in team functions.

Armbrust, a Catholic priest, had delivered invocations before games, provided counseling to players and helped conduct interviews with draft prospects at the pro scouting combine in Indianapolis.

Armbrust said he stepped away because of the increasing demands of his diocese and his commitment to Renaissance Village, a residential facility for abused, abandoned and neglected children in Palm Beach County.

"I hope I have given as much as I have received through the years," Armbrust said. "It's just something where I feel maybe it's time someone else continue what I was doing so I could concentrate on what I'm doing [in Palm Beach]."

Armbrust, 54, spent 13 seasons associated with the University of Miami football team before joining ex-Hurricanes coach Jimmy Johnson with the Dolphins in 1996.
                            Inspite of what was written by bills fans disparaging the report because it's from PFT, you run to FH and tell mommy that bills fans think it's true?

Relax finfan. It's off season. We're just messin' w/ your team because there's nothing to talk about. Don't be sssso ssssenssitive.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• jaja54
                              • Aug 2003

I think it was a good thing we fired that priest.... he didn;t have God's ear anyway, otherwise we would have won a SB while he was there. I say we go after a priest with some real clout with God..... lets go get the pope!

Comment

Working...
                              X