• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Texans steal away an ugly win with defense

No NFL team ever played worse offensively and won. What made the difference was very few teams — much less an expansion one — have played a game like this defensively.
    Aaron Glenn, a Texas A&M product, scored twice on long interception returns and the Texans scored the first three defensive touchdowns in their history, all off Tommy Maddox turnovers, to stun the Pittsburgh Steelers 24-6 Sunday.

The Steelers (7-5-1) were 6-1-1 in their previous eight games, the NFL's best record over that span except for Atlanta's 7-0-1, yet lost to a first-year team that completed only three passes and had only three first downs. The Texans were outgained 422-47, the fewest yards ever by a winning team in NFL history.

MORE...
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • PA Season Ticket Holder
    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
    • Jul 2002

That is so pathetic. I can see how Carr has mixed feelings cause he should feel like a bum after that offensive performance, along with the rest of the team.

Carr makes RJ's sack ratio look good. I know Carr has a bad OL but so did Buffalo. He has a long way to come. That's why I'd never wanna draft a QB high like that.
    Last edited by PA Season Ticket Holder; 12-09-2002, 09:06 PM.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

Working...
    X