• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LouGrant
    The Zone Editor
    • Jul 2002

The Zone Camp report from 8/1

Training Camp Report for 8/1

It was a slower day in practice on Thursday. The Bills were only wearing shorts and no pads. They worked on some of the lighter and easier drills, as it was in the 90s with a heat index of well over 100! It certainly felt like it!

Bledsoe looked pretty good and had some nice completions. He is starting to throw to more of the receivers and even Larry Centers is getting some action. You can tell he is excited to have all the weapons that he has in Buffalo!

The Offensive Line is starting to meld together. Trey Teague is slowly getting more comfortable at the Center position and he looks like he will be a good one. Jonas Jennings looks great at LT and have not let any defensive linemen in. He will make a very good blocker and keep Bledsoe healthy this season, whether he goes back to RT or not. Mike Williams is still the dominant force. He made a nice block that sprung Travis Henry through for a touchdown. ...MORE....
    Get into the Zone
  • HenryRules
    • Jul 2002

I can't wait for them to play Cleveland. I wonder if our OL is looking good because it is good or if its just because or DL is so bad. I hope the line is really good, but unfortunately, I think its probably a combo of both.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

I wish I could upload the picture I saw from training camp. I saw a big fat penalty, and I hope they were repremanded for it! I don't wanna see that crap come regular season!!!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Butch
        • Jul 2002

It's going to be fun watching Mike Williams pancake people this season.
        It's nice to have a real quarterback again.

Comment

Working...
        X