• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

NE Fans at Gillette

SUCK!

They are the most ignorant people I have ever met! They are ruthless jerks, even when they have a 20-0 lead!
    For example, most people would see a camera in your hand and wait the 2 whole seconds it takes for you to take the shot...not there though. One of 'em shoved me so hard, I almost dropped the brand new expensive digital camera. If I had dropped it, his name would have been in the obituaries today. Nice stadium but I will NEVER go there again. Once is enough.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • TedMock
    • Jul 2002

They were a-holes in the last stadium too. I saw that the place cleared out a lot by the fourth quarter too. I can't believe that with your team winning as convincingly as they were that you'd not stay for the party! That just blows my mind. I never ever left a game early and can't even imagine doing it.

Comment

• don137
      • Jul 2002

Philadelphia and Boston have some of the rudest people in America. Most of them do not care for there fellow human being. That is why I enjoy rooting against teams from those cities.

Comment

• colin
        Drew's my hero!
        • Jul 2002

Irish scum.

Comment

• BigDoug
          1-800-SAD-GOAT
          • Jul 2002

But at least they all have really close shaves....smooth as a baby's bottom You gotta admire that.

Comment

• Dr Phil
            Dr. Douchebag (and I'm Oprah's Bitch)
            • Nov 2002

I've been to that stadium at least 6 times to watch games, including the strike game when Willie Totten QB'd the Bills. (Ironically, Flutie joined the Pats 2 days later)

Not only was the old stadium the worst in the league (it cost 1/2 less to build than it would take to buy Bledsoe's current house in Mass)the traffic situatiuion is horrid. Imagine if Rt 20 was the ONLY road in and out of RWS. That's what the Pats traffic is like. I-95 runs within 2 miles of the stadium, but the closest exits are 3 miles away in either direction (North/South).

Some traffic improvements were made, but not much. These people were conditioned like lab rats to scurry away early.
            BFZ Resident Psychologist

Too many people worry about what other people think of them.

They wouldn't worry about it too much, if they realized how little, others actually think about them.

Comment

• Andrea1234
              • Oct 2002

so that why bledsoe likes it here :) lol no traffic like you get in NE sure there are tie up but not as bad

Comment

• vabillsfan
                • Jul 2002

Come on guys - there are plenty of idiots at every stadium. At least once a game there are 2 drunks battling in the stands at the Ralph. I'm sure there are plenty of folks who are rude and abusive to visiting fans as well.

You can say every stadium has idiot fans. We're not saints.
                Screw you Phins fans, I'm going home!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                  • Jul 2002

Indeed. Actually, I was quite appalled at the behavior of quite a few Bills fans at the Pats game in Buffalo as well. No reference to anyone on these boards, but there were plenty of drunken jerks behaving like I've never seen before.

Too many people take this game way to seriously IMO. Once it gets past fun, it's lost something...
                  Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by vabillsfan
                    Come on guys - there are plenty of idiots at every stadium. At least once a game there are 2 drunks battling in the stands at the Ralph. I'm sure there are plenty of folks who are rude and abusive to visiting fans as well.

You can say every stadium has idiot fans. We're not saints.

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                    Indeed. Actually, I was quite appalled at the behavior of quite a few Bills fans at the Pats game in Buffalo as well. No reference to anyone on these boards, but there were plenty of drunken jerks behaving like I've never seen before.

Too many people take this game way to seriously IMO. Once it gets past fun, it's lost something...
                    Good post guys!
                    Originally posted by notacon
                    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                    X