PDA

View Full Version : NE Fans at Gillette

mybills
12-09-2002, 11:34 AM
SUCK!

They are the most ignorant people I have ever met! They are ruthless jerks, even when they have a 20-0 lead!
For example, most people would see a camera in your hand and wait the 2 whole seconds it takes for you to take the shot...not there though. One of 'em shoved me so hard, I almost dropped the brand new expensive digital camera. If I had dropped it, his name would have been in the obituaries today. Nice stadium but I will NEVER go there again. Once is enough.

TedMock
12-09-2002, 11:40 AM
They were a-holes in the last stadium too. I saw that the place cleared out a lot by the fourth quarter too. I can't believe that with your team winning as convincingly as they were that you'd not stay for the party! That just blows my mind. I never ever left a game early and can't even imagine doing it.

don137
12-09-2002, 12:05 PM
Philadelphia and Boston have some of the rudest people in America. Most of them do not care for there fellow human being. That is why I enjoy rooting against teams from those cities.

colin
12-09-2002, 12:06 PM
Irish scum.

Ð
12-09-2002, 12:13 PM
But at least they all have really close shaves....smooth as a baby's bottom ;) You gotta admire that.

Dr Phil
12-09-2002, 02:20 PM
I've been to that stadium at least 6 times to watch games, including the strike game when Willie Totten QB'd the Bills. (Ironically, Flutie joined the Pats 2 days later)

Not only was the old stadium the worst in the league (it cost 1/2 less to build than it would take to buy Bledsoe's current house in Mass)the traffic situatiuion is horrid. Imagine if Rt 20 was the ONLY road in and out of RWS. That's what the Pats traffic is like. I-95 runs within 2 miles of the stadium, but the closest exits are 3 miles away in either direction (North/South).

Some traffic improvements were made, but not much. These people were conditioned like lab rats to scurry away early.

Andrea1234
12-09-2002, 02:41 PM
so that why bledsoe likes it here :) lol no traffic like you get in NE sure there are tie up but not as bad

vabillsfan
12-10-2002, 12:03 PM
Come on guys - there are plenty of idiots at every stadium. At least once a game there are 2 drunks battling in the stands at the Ralph. I'm sure there are plenty of folks who are rude and abusive to visiting fans as well.

You can say every stadium has idiot fans. We're not saints.

WG
12-10-2002, 12:22 PM
Indeed. Actually, I was quite appalled at the behavior of quite a few Bills fans at the Pats game in Buffalo as well. No reference to anyone on these boards, but there were plenty of drunken jerks behaving like I've never seen before.

Too many people take this game way to seriously IMO. Once it gets past fun, it's lost something...

Cntrygal
12-10-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by vabillsfan
Come on guys - there are plenty of idiots at every stadium. At least once a game there are 2 drunks battling in the stands at the Ralph. I'm sure there are plenty of folks who are rude and abusive to visiting fans as well.

You can say every stadium has idiot fans. We're not saints.

Originally posted by Wys Guy
Indeed. Actually, I was quite appalled at the behavior of quite a few Bills fans at the Pats game in Buffalo as well. No reference to anyone on these boards, but there were plenty of drunken jerks behaving like I've never seen before.

Too many people take this game way to seriously IMO. Once it gets past fun, it's lost something...

:up: Good post guys!