03-31-2005, 09:13 AM
Never again will we see another new picture like this. Thanks God. :pray:

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/don_banks/03/30/qb.scorecard/tx_bledsoe.jpg

DanS
03-31-2005, 09:16 AM
no ****

Tatonka
03-31-2005, 09:17 AM
you will see them.. he will just have a star on his jersey.

OpIv37
03-31-2005, 09:18 AM
um, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. All QB's get sacked at some point or another. Hopefully Losman will get sacked less than Bledsoe, but to think you'll never see a similar image with a different face in the helmet is just being naive.

The King
03-31-2005, 09:24 AM
Yeah Losman will never be able to stand with two defenders hanging on him.

DanS
03-31-2005, 09:28 AM
praise the lord

feelthepain
03-31-2005, 09:57 AM
Be thankful you didn't have Fiedler or Lucas!!!!

Mr. Miyagi
03-31-2005, 10:06 AM
Feeley and Frerotte are big upgrades eh?

:lolpoint: Fins fan

Dr. Lecter
03-31-2005, 10:08 AM
um, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. All QB's get sacked at some point or another. Hopefully Losman will get sacked less than Bledsoe, but to think you'll never see a similar image with a different face in the helmet is just being naive.
I think Bledsoe was the only QB in the NFL who was sacked last year.

feelthepain
03-31-2005, 03:35 PM
Feeley and Frerotte are big upgrades eh?

:lolpoint: Fins fan

At least Feeley played last year, and had better numbers then either QB you presently have, and AJ did it under the worts coaching staff in football. This year will be far from the crap we had last year!!!
And BTW, Holcomb and Losman aren't exactly Manning and Brady!!!:chuk:

jamze132
03-31-2005, 04:24 PM
:funny: :clap:

jamze132
03-31-2005, 04:27 PM
I think what he meant is that we don't have to watch Drew hold on to the ball anymore.

Iehoshua
03-31-2005, 04:36 PM
Yeah Losman will never be able to stand with two defenders hanging on him.
Losman is so strong he will be able to carry the defenders as he scrambles 50 yards for a TD!
:D
Smile and nod, the JPD has spoken.

Mr. Cynical
03-31-2005, 05:34 PM
:rofl:

ScottLawrence
03-31-2005, 05:50 PM
I actually think Feeley will develop into another type of Jake Delhomme type of quarterback.

He showed some great flashes last year, and like young players do, he turned it over a lot.

He even tore our secondary up in that second game, but also turned the ball over way to much.

I like his potential.

feelthepain
03-31-2005, 07:15 PM
I actually think Feeley will develop into another type of Jake Delhomme type of quarterback.

He showed some great flashes last year, and like young players do, he turned it over a lot.

He even tore our secondary up in that second game, but also turned the ball over way to much.

I like his potential.

Like you guy's with Losman we have hopes that Feeley will turn out to be our QB for years to come. I think most of the problems we had with Feeley last year were do to being unfamiliar with O, DW's reluctance to play him over Fiedler and the loss of one of the best RB's in the league. life was tough for him last year. Add to that the Hurricanes through the first half of the season hamperd his progress giving him less practice. Just a whole lot went wrong we were not a 4-12 team but the bad luck made it possible. Ya know lookin back, if you had asked me if I would take all the things that happened to us last year including going 4-12 and losing Ricky in exchange for Saban and a fresh start....I'd take the deal a 100 times out of a 100 times. Now we have hope, to say the least.