PDA

View Full Version : TD calling Henry's bluff!!

NC-BILLS44
03-31-2005, 10:47 AM
Buffalo Bills: Team president Tom Donahoe discounted Travis Henry's threat to sit out if he's not traded, saying the running back would seriously hurt his career if he missed next season.

In an interview with Sirius NFL Radio, Donahoe said he's still attempting to trade Henry, but added he expects the player to return to Buffalo for the final year of his contract if a deal doesn't materialize.

"I have heard every threat that there is. It's just that time of year where people posture," Donahoe said. "But to take the year off and not play football, that is professional suicide."

Donahoe's comments came after Henry last week said he has no intention

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2026039

The King
03-31-2005, 10:49 AM
I thought that was great!

gr8slayer
03-31-2005, 10:54 AM
The hell with Henry.

DanS
03-31-2005, 10:55 AM
let the guy sit all he wants. td is right, henry is just crying to get attention like a lil *****

thebuffalobills4
03-31-2005, 01:10 PM
screw travis henry!i hope he regrets this. :fury:

OpIv37
03-31-2005, 01:20 PM
WTF is up with Travis? The guy had two great seasons for us and is tough as nails- at first, he was diplomatic about the whole McGahee situaiton. Ever since his injury, he's been a whiny little *****. I don't blame him for trying to get traded- I do blame him for threatening to hold out and telling the media he won't be back in Buffalo. If he wants to get a job next year, he better STFU and play his ass off for us this year.

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-31-2005, 02:46 PM
Add the fact that he missed half of last year and that would be 1 1/2 years off of football. Hey Travis, my advise, call Eric Rhett and see how his sitting helped out his career.

DraftBoy
03-31-2005, 02:47 PM
WTF is up with Travis? The guy had two great seasons for us and is tough as nails- at first, he was diplomatic about the whole McGahee situaiton. Ever since his injury, he's been a whiny little *****. I don't blame him for trying to get traded- I do blame him for threatening to hold out and telling the media he won't be back in Buffalo. If he wants to get a job next year, he better STFU and play his ass off for us this year.

He was very undiplomatic on draft day about McGahee he sounded like a lil punk then and has till now. I hope he does sit out, be great to see him flounder next season in the FA market.

SABURZFAN
03-31-2005, 02:56 PM
just get rid of him.this draft is deep on RBs so we could draft one in the mid-late rounds.i'm sure that there will be a veteran looking for a job too.henry is expendable.his cheap number to the salary cap makes him attractive to a lot of teams.we're not going to re-sign him so let's get something in return.

stop dicking around donahoe. :mad:

Spielmanrules54
03-31-2005, 02:58 PM
What a punk... maybe he should try something unheard of... like winning the starting job back... is he admitting that McGahee is better than him? It's his down damn fault for losing his starting job, third and goal from the half yard line and you trip at the line of scrimmage???? c'mon! last year at this time i was an avid Henry supporter because of the way he stuck it out with the broken leg in '03, but he's really gettin on my nerves with this whining. GO MCGAHEE in '05!

jamze132
03-31-2005, 04:36 PM
Rumor has it that Henry and his agent are going to go down to Miami and just party with 14yr old girls until they think of what to do next.

G. Host
03-31-2005, 07:10 PM

No he wasn't diplomatic at first but Donahoe talked to him and he calmed down and then became diplomatic. He is back to his old personality now.

DMBcrew36
03-31-2005, 07:17 PM
Rumor has it that Henry and his agent are going to go down to Miami and just party with 14yr old girls until they think of what to do next.
:roflmao: