PDA

View Full Version : you know whats more embarresing? ....

WCoastFin
12-09-2002, 12:54 PM
that out of last years losing teams the Chargers and Colts turned it around the best and didnt even have to give up a 1st rd pick....think about it....you couldve traded up for J.Harrington (who looks awsome) and then went for an OL in the 2nd rd......and ...still wouldve drafted in the low 1st rd again this upcoming year.....way to go Bills....youve given up a great pick to NE....and theyre still in playoff contention....with 2 first rd picks....that screws things up not just for you but for everybody.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=221208017

ArcticWildMan
12-09-2002, 12:57 PM
OK...I'll "play". What were we supposed to trade up?

WCoastFin
12-09-2002, 01:00 PM
your 2002 first rd. pick and anybody else who you didnt need like Price whos contract was only for one more year....then maybe gone for a WR in the FA market....or even trade TE Remiersma....Im sure M.Morningwig is stupid enough to take anybody on your team....its all a matter of the 2nd stupidest coach outsmarting the stupidest coach....cmon, 1 brain cell better should do the trick.

Pride
12-09-2002, 01:07 PM
Actually, I would rather sign bledsoe to a 10 mil/yr contract, than some punk ass 22 yr old, who has never played a down in the NFL, and whose chances of being a bust are over 50%

Give me bledsoe anyday of the week and twice during the draft!

WCoastFin
12-09-2002, 01:10 PM
see thats the problem you all think like your coach and yet you know how stupid he is....Im sure youre happy about signing Favors rather drafting a great LB in the first rd...who has a 50% chance of becoming a bust....when you already know Favors is one.....:drool:

Mr B
12-09-2002, 01:16 PM
Wow it must be troll day today... Running your yapper all over after a week with "nothing to say".

http://www.omfl.us/Acne.jpg

WCoastFin
12-09-2002, 01:20 PM
and let me guess your that idiot Bv? .....if that picture of yourself makes you releave stress than feel free to post it more often....but at least stick to the topic.

Dozerdog
12-09-2002, 01:22 PM
Not enough zits on our favorite bed wetter...

What's embarrassing is he can't even spell "embarrassing"

WCoastFin
12-09-2002, 01:27 PM
Can I ask why it was moved? ...does the truth hurt? This thread was not intended for smack purposes but for discussion purposes, it was bills fans that started smack...can a mod please put it back and delete all smack post?

TedMock
12-09-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
that out of last years losing teams the Chargers and Colts turned it around the best and didnt even have to give up a 1st rd pick....think about it....you couldve traded up for J.Harrington (who looks awsome) and then went for an OL in the 2nd rd......and ...still wouldve drafted in the low 1st rd again this upcoming year.....way to go Bills....youve given up a great pick to NE....and theyre still in playoff contention....with 2 first rd picks....that screws things up not just for you but for everybody.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=221208017

Have you watched Harrington? I really like the kid but he looks like a confused rookie most of the time not awesome, not even close to awesome. He's thrown several stupid picks this year, even more that our guy but not as many as Lucas.

WCoastFin
12-09-2002, 01:30 PM
ya but hes a rookie...it takes a year to learn a system...you cant expect him to come in and take you to the playoffs...heck you couldnt expect that when trading for Bledsoe...but Harrington in the bills wouldve been more dangerous than Harrington in the Lions...simply imagine the O weapons the Bills have.

don137
12-09-2002, 01:31 PM
WCF, I am not sure how much knowledge of football you have but in the NFL there is something called the "salary cap." Teams that are over the salary cap need to cut players to get under the cap so they are in rebuilding mode (i.e. Buffalo). Some teams had money under the cap were able to sign free agents (Chargers) to better there club while others play in a weak division (Colts).
Since you are a Dolphin fan you will soon see what being over the cap does to a team...

Mr B
12-09-2002, 01:44 PM
Sure, I can stick to the topic you troll. Since when are you an NFL GM? The Bills of next season will be much improved, while the Dolphins will go to salary cap jail and loose their first round pick to NO. Next season is going to be great for us, you zit faced punk troll WCF. I wonder how the Fins will do?

Dr Phil
12-09-2002, 01:52 PM
This WCF is very interesting....

Over the past 6 weeks, after a Bills loss he averages around 40 posts on a Sunday/Monday but after a Dolphin loss, he averages 6 posts on a Sunday/Monday.....

Sounds like inflated self esteem issues......or as the French would say, merde de poulet

shelby
12-09-2002, 05:16 PM
:lol:

WCF...you are not trying to start a discussion, you are trying to start controversy.:rolleyes:

wharfrat
12-10-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by shelby
:lol:

WCF...you are not trying to start a discussion, you are trying to start controversy.:rolleyes:

That's what he does best shelby!

How's 3W doing? If he's lookin over your shoulder... poke him in the eye for me!!

:nana: