X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Draft Party 2005! Come Meet the Zoners!

It will start at about noon and go on into the evening on Saturday, April 23rd.

Recckio's Lanes
    2426 South Park Av
    Buffalo, NY 14220
    716-823-2695

Clump and I will be there at noon sharp! We will be located in the bar near the projection TV screen in the back. There is a smoking room located on the other side of the bowling alley if you prefer not going outdoors.
    Hope to see you there!!

Clump will also kick Mush's on the lanes. $$$ will be bet and Clump will be winning Come watch Clump win some $$$

Please post if you plan on attending ________________________________________________

Map

Directions

From Route 5: Take Ridge Rd to South Park Av.(at the Basillica) Left turn north onto South Park Av. See below..

From Thruway(I-90): Take Exit 55 to take Ridge Rd west towards Lackawanna. Go about 3 miles til you get to South Park Av at the Basillica make right turn north onto South Park Av....See below

Once on South Park Go about 1 mile, just past the golf course and right after the railroad overpass on your right will be the bowling alley.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-04-2005, 03:36 AM.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i won't be going this year.

if you have a chance to go,get over there.i had fun meeting some of the Zoners last year.i'm waiting for the schedule to come out so i can get a plane ticket for The Opener.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

keep the sauce bottles away from Philster too.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
        keep the sauce bottles away from Philster too.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

I officially won't be able to make this party Phil. Sorry to dissapoint.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
            I officially won't be able to make this party Phil. Sorry to dissapoint.

I mean,

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster

I mean,

Comment

• Bufftp
                Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Phil, I will be there.
                Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                to be led by permanent ideals -
                that is what keeps a man patient
                when the world ignores him,
                and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• mysticsoto
                  Too sober for this...
                  • Apr 2004

Anybody planning anything in Rochester???

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Anybody planning anything in Rochester???
                    come over to Buffalo

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

I'll be there. I'm not sure when though. It will probably be around noon or a little later.

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

I will be at the opener the draft party aint gonna happen though.
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                          Too sober for this...
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
                          come over to Buffalo
                          Let me think about it. I'd like to come out and meet some people, but my wife already complains that I don't spend enough time with her. But with Karate, Volleyball, and helping volunteer at the Red Cross, I really don't have alot of time left over!

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                            Let me think about it. I'd like to come out and meet some people, but my wife already complains that I don't spend enough time with her. But with Karate, Volleyball, and helping volunteer at the Red Cross, I really don't have alot of time left over!
                            so bring her along..we don't bite...at least most of us don't.

Comment

• helmetguy
                              Touch the helmet for luck
                              • Sep 2002

Just you and Clump at noon sharp, Phil? I mean, you can't think of anyone who "just might" ride along? Thanks a LOT, PAL!!!
                              Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                              And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

Working...
                              X