X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Street & Smith's Draft Guide...BS

Well for those who wouldn't be suprised, Street and Smith's 2005 draft guide was released not too long ago. You should see the picks that they have for us and some other temas. WTF, where did these jamokes come up with this mock? I think that my three year old could guess better than this!
    They don't have Green Bay grabbing a QB in any round at all.
    Here is how they previewed Buffalo's picks:

Round 2-#55 Pick- Mike Munoz-OT
    Round 3-#86 Pick- Frank Gore-RB
    Round 4-#116 Pick- Eric Green-CB
    Round 5-#147 Pick-Josh Davis-WR
    Round 6-#182 Pick- Dustin Fox-CB
    Round 7-#213 Pick- Paul Jefferson-FB

What a friggin joke! No way Munoz goes that high, no way we grab a RB in round three...especially Frank Gore, no way we draft a FB at all. This magazine was a waste of $8.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • Nublar7
    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by jpdex12
    Well for those who wouldn't be suprised, Street and Smith's 2005 draft guide was released not too long ago. You should see the picks that they have for us and some other temas. WTF, where did these jamokes come up with this mock? I think that my three year old could guess better than this!

What a friggin joke! No way Munoz goes that high, no way we grab a RB in round three...especially Frank Gore, no way we draft a FB at all. This magazine was a waste of $8.
    Sporting News is the better draft book.

Comment

• BidsJr
      • Sep 2002

Maybe you should have read the Bills info before buying?
      "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Sportsuser101
        • Feb 2005

Eric Green in the 4th is a nice value but I'm not happy with the other besides besides Fox who I like also.
        Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• jpdex12
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by BidsJr
          Maybe you should have read the Bills info before buying?
          Wow! Words of wisdom. Summarize the 2005 season for us?
          Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

I also thought the Eric Green was a )lone) decent pick. I browsed therough that and the Sporting New draft issue and bought the Sporting News. Frank Freakin Gore? You've got to be kidding.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
              • Jun 2003

Don't be shocked if we draft a RB in the third. The signing of Bennie Anderson sends a single to me that we are going to be running the ball 35 times a game. And i don't know about you but i don't want McGahee carrying the ball 35 times a game. And with henry probaly gone we need a reliable guy who can some in and give us 5-10 carries a game.
              www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• indianabillsfan
                • Sep 2003

I think Shaud Williams, Joe Burns, and/or a 6th or 7th round pick could handle 5-10 carries a game, couldn't they? Wouldn't we be better off getting some O-line or D-line help with one of our first day picks, if not both picks? RB is one of if not the deepest position in this draft, not to mention the fact that every year, more than any other position, lower round picks and sometimes even undrafted RB's make a huge impact with their new team.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
                  I also thought the Eric Green was a )lone) decent pick. I browsed therough that and the Sporting New draft issue and bought the Sporting News. Frank Freakin Gore? You've got to be kidding.
                  Not only does Gore have a learning disability (Wonderlic = 6), but didn't he once start ahead of WM at Miami? What would bringing him in do to Willis?

Let's not start another RB controversy!
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• R. Rich
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by indianabillsfan
                    Wouldn't we be better off getting some O-line or D-line help with one of our first day picks, if not both picks?

Yes, unless some great pass rushing LB or cover guy (CB or S) fell to us at the 55th spot.

Comment

• R. Rich
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      Not only does Gore have a learning disability (Wonderlic = 6), but didn't he once start ahead of WM at Miami? What would bringing him in do to Willis?

Let's not start another RB controversy!
                      Injuries kept him behind McGahee on the depth chart. If he were healthy, he would've been the starter without question. That's a big 'if', though.

Comment

• jamze132
                        • Jun 2003

I just don't understand how anyone can speculate as to who a team will draft in the latter rounds. There are so many players that play college football every year and don't get the national attention. I know most "good" players get recruited and play DIV 1A, but so what. There's no way to "guess" who Donahoe will take in the 7th round.

On a side not, those Street and Smith guys are ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                        X