• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • losman2evans
    • Aug 2002

Offensive Line and Cost

If we add Shelton, Anderson, Baas, Villarial, Williams

What would the cost be against the cap next year. Assuming Williams does not restructure. I believe that Arizona eats the signing bonus. I am also assuming that we grab Baas with our second round pick.

How does this salary cap cost for our offensive line rank against other teams?
    I know that Ogden and Pace make ridiculous salaries and their teamsprobably have a large amount of their salary cap allocated toward their offensive line.

The first thing that stands out is Williams cost- It appears we need him to restructure before next season.

Thoughts?
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i would love for us to grab baas but i think he's gone in the 1st round.this guy is mean and will be in the NFL for a long time barring injury.i'm not a Michigan fan but you can't go wrong grabbing an offensive lineman from there.wherever he lands,he'll start Day 1.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I could be wrong about this, but didn't Williams restructure last week?
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

Not that I noticed and I keep track of Bills players on number of sources.

Comment

• HurryUpTom
          • Mar 2005

I think that last week there were rumours Williams was restructuring, but I don't believe that anything has been announced officially yet.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

I must be confusing him with someone else. But I'm pretty sure a restructure will occur.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HurryUpTom
              • Mar 2005

Back to the original question ... I don't know the exact #'s, but right now, our OL is a lot more expensive than last year due primarily to Williams big cap increase and Anderson should be a bit more expensive than Jennings.

Comment

Working...
              X