PDA

View Full Version : Peerlessless TD

Buffarama
12-09-2002, 09:26 PM
Apparantly from what I'm gathering from the few players who saw the replay, it appears that Peerless did score a TD before the dreadful INT that sealed the game. I knew I saw him hit the pylon. Makes you wonder why we never saw ONE replay of that from any angle.
GW should have called for the replay regardless. This is the type of weakness he displays as coach on the sideline that costs us games.

PA Season Ticket Holder
12-09-2002, 09:32 PM
He probably figured we could get 1 whole yard and not take the chance of losing the timeout.

Buffarama
12-09-2002, 09:38 PM
Let's hope not.

PA Season Ticket Holder
12-09-2002, 09:55 PM
If he didn't get a look at the replay either and didn't have anything to base it on, then I wouldn't take the chance of losing the timeout when you need 1 yards. Most teams can get 1 yard for a TD when their season is on the line with 3 or 4 chances.

WG
12-09-2002, 10:06 PM
LOL PA!!!

You would think, eh!

DIHARD2
12-09-2002, 10:07 PM
Usually the call for a challenge comes from the boot. I don't think anybody had a replay for some reason, they didn't even show it on TV. So to me all you are showing is your bias opinion of G. W. . We already know you don't want him as coach, but don't bring such a weak argument on board, we are not all stupid.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

Buffarama
12-09-2002, 10:11 PM
If it was obvious to me, why not him and his staff?

PA Season Ticket Holder
12-09-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Buffarama
If it was obvious to me, why not him and his staff?

Maybe we should hire you as our head coach then.

PA Season Ticket Holder
12-09-2002, 10:17 PM
If GW would've went for the challange and lost then the same people *****ing about this call would be *****ing because he went for a challange when we had 1st and 1.

I've seen more then this game where a coach 'might've" gotten a play overturned but it wasn't indisputable. They just went and got the TD in the next 3 tries. That shouldn't seem to hard.

SoCalBillsFan
12-09-2002, 10:24 PM
No way do you challenge on first and goal from the 1. No way. It's just stupid. THe only way you could justify it is if it was the end of the half/game and time was an issue.

LVGrown
12-09-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Buffarama
Apparantly from what I'm gathering from the few players who saw the replay, it appears that Peerless did score a TD before the dreadful INT that sealed the game. I knew I saw him hit the pylon. Makes you wonder why we never saw ONE replay of that from any angle.
GW should have called for the replay regardless. This is the type of weakness he displays as coach on the sideline that costs us games.

There were several times that I wanted to see replays and they never showed any! Hell look how long it took them to replay Price's fumble .... I cant think of any particular play right now because the impact of the remote control to my head after every sorry play we made has left me with selective memory! :beer: to the defense for those 3 back to back to back 3 and outs! I honestly though at that point we would come back to win and then Price paid the price for 6 inches on what a 1st down??

Erin

DIHARD2
12-09-2002, 10:40 PM
Buffarama
"If it was obvious to me, why not him and his staff?"

I didn't see the TV set on the sidelines did you? The fact that you have a camera that is following the movement of the ball close-up at least closer than what you see on the sideline. You also have the angle of the camera that is higher, then what you have on the field, or what can be seen from the sideline.

Especially, when you're on the fifty yard line like the coaching is period.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

DraftBoy
12-11-2002, 05:03 PM
So was it a TD???

Secondly its very easy to second guess after the fact when the pressure isnt on you.

Bert102176
12-13-2002, 07:58 PM
GW is a complete, and total idiotic, moronic bafoon. it's that plain and simple.

Buffarama
12-13-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by DIHARD2
Buffarama
"If it was obvious to me, why not him and his staff?"

I didn't see the TV set on the sidelines did you? The fact that you have a camera that is following the movement of the ball close-up at least closer than what you see on the sideline. You also have the angle of the camera that is higher, then what you have on the field, or what can be seen from the sideline.

Especially, when you're on the fifty yard line like the coaching is period.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

Well every other decent coach in the NFL seems to manage. And a lot of the players thought it was as well. And even with a horrible TV angle that I had, it was worth a review in the first half of the game.