Aloha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

Aloha!

Hey guys, aloha from the tropical coast in Hawaii! (Spring Break baby!) I haven't been around for the last 8 days so I just got updated on the latest news, but I still have some questions.

-- Who did Washington pick in the 2nd round in our mock draft and why? (stupid hotel charges are about to boot me off. )

--I saw the Pack picked Charlie Frye. Great pick. I wanted either a QB or S.

-- Good News w/ the B Anderson signing, he sounds like a serious mauler. I heard he only has played RG and we have Vill there.
    How hard do you think is the transition from RG to LG, and do you think he will be able to do it?

-- Is Tucker a possiblitity at LT? I heard he has a lot of versatality, and I'm against moving Teague at all. Or will we resign Price? Or can Gandy play LT? I heard he is suseptible to edge rushers, and the AFCE has plenty of those.

-- Does anyone think Dennis Grenn will actually swap 2nds with us w/ the TH/LJ trade? Personally, I don't. I don't know anything about LJ other than what I have read about him online, so if TD and McNally feel Henry for Shelton isn't worth it, they will find a good LT somewhere else. I think Henry will play for us next year in that case.

-- Matt Jones sounds like a beast, and if we do have a solution at LT, if wouldn't be against picking him in the 2nd. MM would definitley use him in great ways. (think SLASH) Other than that, I would be against picking a DT, maybe CB, or just BPA.

Catch ya in a few.
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi
Working...
X