PDA

View Full Version : BFZ FHL#1 Update

Don Cherry
12-09-2002, 11:15 PM
The Leaf Blowers finish the week on top and with one of the bigger leads all season. They are getting it with balance, top 3 in Goals, 4th in Assists leave the Grumpy old Men 2nd in overall points and 2nd in +/- rating. They have been able to do this while maintaining a 3 goalie rotation. The 3 goalies have also allowed Earthquake's squad to lead in Games started and overall wins. Only trhe ridiculous category of goaltender "Ties" eludes him.

Injuries are begining to rear their ugly head. Pavel Bure, Dick Tanstrom, and John Leclair all went to IR on the Dozerdogs lineup, with Bure lost for the season.

Replacing them on DDog's roster will be the returning Jason Allison(also back from a serious knee injury), Ilya Kovelchuck, and Andy Dellmore. With that kind of firepower on the market, the injuries may be a blessing in disguise.

This race remains tight, with positions being swapped on a daily basis. Some categories seem to be mortal locks, however. The Mean Snakes started the season with &!! centers on hte roster, and he has a 158 "Faceoffs won" more than his nearest compeditor. The Berkley Bashers are a -29, a full 58 from the lead. the second worst? Eat my shorts at -16. Looks like that 1 point might be a boat anchor around her neck.

clumping platelets
12-09-2002, 11:19 PM
Eat My Shorts!

:tongue:

Earthquake Enyart
12-10-2002, 07:42 AM
Leaf Blowers :biggrin:

Still willing to trade a goalie, Ally or LOG.

Rude American
12-10-2002, 07:51 AM
Earthquake is Leaf Blowers? Dang. Maybe the old man does know a thing or two. Ally on the other hand... ugh. :D

Sabre Ally
12-10-2002, 12:57 PM
It's because of the stupid rotisserie scoring. I'm doing well in my other leagues, including being 3rd in a 20 team league.

I'd trade a goalie, EE, but you can't have Freddy.

Sabre Ally
12-10-2002, 12:59 PM
Oh, I see.........you want to give me a goalie. In that case, you can't have Fedorov or Lidstrom. LOL