PDA

View Full Version : Worst fans in the NFL = Miami

mackey789
12-09-2002, 11:18 PM
I cannot believe that with 2 min left in the 3rd quarter more than 1/2 of the people in the stadium are gone. That is a total slap in the dolphins face. A monday night football game, nationally televised, with their running back approaching the single game rushing record and people are leaving. If i was a bills fan and that happened in buffalo (which it never would) i would be ashamed. Was tonights game even a sellout? It didnt even look full at the beginning. What a total joke

Novacane
12-09-2002, 11:23 PM
It was raining out! You can't expect those wimps to sit out in the rain. It was only 72 degrees too! Thats to cold for them

LVGrown
12-09-2002, 11:34 PM
hey bro 72 degrees is too cold for me to, lol ... im into the 120 degree stuff that vegas has to offer! But your ass better believe if I had the opportunity to watch the BILLS play at home I wouldnt care how cold it was and how far down we are, id stick it out with the team. some people take forgranted having a hometown nfl team. sucks having nothing!

Erin

Dolphinatic
12-09-2002, 11:48 PM
Agreed. It's embarrassing that a team so consistently good has such lousy fan support. The only game they sell out much in advance usually is the Jets game, and that's because the stadium is 1/4 full of Jets fans.

WCoastFin
12-10-2002, 12:30 AM
Go Dolphins.

pmoon6
12-10-2002, 06:57 AM
I was in Pro player for the Bills-Phins on Monday night '99.The Bills were ahead 13-7 with about 3 minutes left to play.The Phins fans started fileing out.My wife asked me why they were leaving with so much time left.The Phins fan in front of us said "because they're Dolphins fans"

Phins054
12-10-2002, 11:46 AM
The stands really didn't start to empty until about 4 or 5 minutes into the 4th qtr. By then the game was over and Ricky was not going to go after the record. Yeah I'll admit it sucked to see so many empty seats, but 2 things stick out. 1. Even Madden and Michaels were bored and digging deep to find things to talk about. Remember the "flex" schedule comment??? 2. A LOT of fans were celebrating out in the parking lot. And one other thing that I can speak from experience on...Monday nighters on the east coast kind of suck if you go to the game because you won't get out of the stadium and home until about 3am. If you have to work the next day that truly sucks...

To say we are the worst NFL fans just goes to show how ingnorant you are...Giants and Browns fans are overall the worst...Philly is pretty bad too.

Phins054
12-10-2002, 11:48 AM
I need to amend what I said...

I shouldn't lump all fans of a team in with some stupid people that have bad manners...

Cntrygal
12-10-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Phins054
I shouldn't lump all fans of a team in with some stupid people that have bad manners...

This is true - for everyone! It's sad that there's bad fans.... even worse when they are "fans" of "your" favorite teams. Unfortunately I know of a couple Bills fans that I wish would switch to another team... or better yet... sport.

SABURZFAN
12-10-2002, 12:41 PM
hell,last year in san francisco,it was a downpour and i was tailgating in water up to my ankles.we got our butts handed to us(35-0) and i stay the whole game.after the game,we stayed out in the parking lot and tailgated some more until the traffic thinned out.we were wet and cold but that didn't dampen our spirits any.there were another group of BILLS fans down the way from where we were parked.they were cooking up food after the game and who knows what time they left?

Phins054
12-10-2002, 04:38 PM
So whats your point?!?

mackey789
12-11-2002, 04:04 PM
i hate the dolphins