PDA

View Full Version : Corey Simon to the Ravens?

EM Bills Fan 80
04-04-2005, 05:48 PM
This is intresting, what a defense they would have

FOXSports.com has learned that the Ravens and Eagles have recently discussed a deal that would send former Pro Bowl defensive tackle Corey Simon to the Ravens in exchange for second and third-round draft picks over the next two years.

Fox Sports (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3513870)

Ebenezer
04-04-2005, 06:00 PM
moved to the bills/nfl football forum

feelthepain
04-04-2005, 06:58 PM
The Eagles don't want Simon, and a lot of talk at the end of the season was about getting rid of Simon, how do I know? I live in the heart of Eagle contry and thats all I see hear and read about. Simon wants a long term deal like so many before him in Philly, and he won't get a long term deal, not with the Eagles. All I know is he's been a big disappointment for the birds. No big surprise to see him in trade talks.At best he will get no more then a one or two year deal with the Eagles.

clumping platelets
04-04-2005, 10:12 PM
If the Ravens are switching to a 4-3......it makes sense to me. They stay in a 3-4, he would be a 3-4 DE? I do not see how he fits :huh:

HurryUpTom
04-04-2005, 10:16 PM
If the Ravens are switching to a 4-3......it makes sense to me. They stay in a 3-4, he would be a 3-4 DE? I do not see how he fits :huh:
I think they'll find a way to make him useful ... if memory is correct, when we had Big Ted and Fat Pat here that last year, Ted Cottrell would have the two of them on at the same time and it was effective.