PDA

View Full Version : BZFL - Draft Question #2

Devin
04-05-2005, 11:59 PM
Eb,

If all of the players in the first (10 mil round) arent selected, do they fall to another round, do we have another 10 mil round, or are they simply unavailable from there on?

Ebenezer
04-06-2005, 07:44 AM
Eb,

If all of the players in the first (10 mil round) arent selected, do they fall to another round, do we have another 10 mil round, or are they simply unavailable from there on?
??

I don't understand your question. All players are available at any time. If nobody takes Peyton Manning in the $10mil round then he would be worth $7.5 mil in round 2...if nobody takes him in round two then he is worth $7.5 mil in worth three. The player does not come with a value. You set the value by when you draft him. If PM falls to the 50th round he is worth 100k.

ryjam282
04-06-2005, 08:33 AM
I hope he wouldn't hold out if he only got 100K, :snicker:

Ebenezer
04-06-2005, 08:36 AM
I hope he wouldn't hold out if he only got 100K, :snicker:
there are no holdouts in this game!

Forward_Lateral
04-06-2005, 08:50 AM
That's what I thought...this is going to be a very interesting draft, strategy comes into play big time in this draft...I think it's going to be a lot of fun.

R. Rich
04-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Too bad that info you got didn't come with some sort of software to run a draft, like what Yahoo! uses for its fantasy football drafts. With their online drafts, you have to be ready (or else the computer gives you a default pick) and it really moves quickly. Something like that would really work considering how many players we'll need to draft to stock our teams.

Sportsuser101
04-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Too bad that info you got didn't come with some sort of software to run a draft, like what Yahoo! uses for its fantasy football drafts. With their online drafts, you have to be ready (or else the computer gives you a default pick) and it really moves quickly. Something like that would really work considering how many players we'll need to draft to stock our teams.
If it had that feature then we wouldn't be allowed to skip a round.

R. Rich
04-07-2005, 12:07 PM
If it had that feature then we wouldn't be allowed to skip a round.

Yeah, I know. Still, it would be nice to have a draft that moved quickly. Maybe we could do ours in a chat room or something. It just sucks having to wait so long for moves to be made. There's no way we can stock our teams at the pace these other drafts are moving.

Devin
04-07-2005, 12:46 PM
well there are timelimits for teams. I kinda agree though a chat room would be cool.