PDA

View Full Version : Sweet! I got a Moulds Authentic jersey for cheap!

Michael82
04-06-2005, 05:14 PM
I won it on ebay and it was new with tags. It only cost me $21.61, plus tax and shipping. $33.42!

I just got it today and it's the real thing. It's the exact same thing that the Bills store is selling for $270! It even has the Reebok tags on and everything! :dance:

Michael82
04-06-2005, 05:15 PM
I've noticed lots of these on ebay lately and they go for less than $75. Check out the auction that I won....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5179535606&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1)

Crisis
04-06-2005, 05:42 PM
That guy has an OJ jersey going for 36$

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=24949&item=5182577227&rd=1

Crisis
04-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Another cheap Moulds:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=24949&item=5183387100&rd=1

Carlton Bailey
04-06-2005, 07:45 PM
What number size does a large equate to?

BuffaloRanger
04-06-2005, 08:02 PM
Probably coming from Korea. CntyGrl can tell you about all the jerseys in Osan. 20 bucks a piece. Saw the OJs. Bought about 10 Jimbos and just gave them to friends at home. I have 3 different McAdoos, Satchel Paige, Aaron, Koufax, Mays and a Tillman. All very sweet. All 20$. Several guys sold them on Ebay. So much so that the Army actually made a cheesey commericail for AFN, showing sports jerseys in a box, then a dude behind bars. You can't use the military postal service to run a blackmarket business.

Mitchell and Ness lie about being Made in the USA. Reebok replica jeseys are made in Korea, probably Authentic ones also.

Still they were all going for $20 a piece. So to get that price in the states you found an awesome deal my friend.

BuffaloRanger
04-06-2005, 08:06 PM
I made this rack out of a slacks hanger and some PVC pipe. If I had more room I would have the arms spread in a "butterfly effect".

Michael82
04-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Probably coming from Korea. CntyGrl can tell you about all the jerseys in Osan. 20 bucks a piece. Saw the OJs. Bought about 10 Jimbos and just gave them to friends at home. I have 3 different McAdoos, Satchel Paige, Aaron, Koufax, Mays and a Tillman. All very sweet. All 20$. Several guys sold them on Ebay. So much so that the Army actually made a cheesey commericail for AFN, showing sports jerseys in a box, then a dude behind bars. You can't use the military postal service to run a blackmarket business.

Mitchell and Ness lie about being Made in the USA. Reebok replica jeseys are made in Korea, probably Authentic ones also.

Still they were all going for $20 a piece. So to get that price in the states you found an awesome deal my friend.
I saw the one that Cntry has. It's nice and all, but not close to the real thing that the players wear. The one that I bid on and received is EXACTLY what they sell in the Bills store.

Michael82
04-06-2005, 08:08 PM
I made this rack out of a slacks hanger and some PVC pipe. If I had more room I would have the arms spread in a "butterfly effect".
Ooh, i like that Bills baseball jersey. :up:

BuffaloRanger
04-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the heads up about Ebay Moulds jerseys. I'm going to check that out.

A couple more views.

Michael82
04-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the heads up about Ebay Moulds jerseys. I'm going to check that out.

A couple more views.
Sweet! Those Kellys even have the Super Bowl logo. :up:

Meathead
04-06-2005, 08:12 PM
What would a XXL Flutie jersey look like on Flutie?

Michael82
04-06-2005, 08:14 PM
What would a XXL Flutie jersey look like on Flutie?
a nightgown. :funny:

BuffaloRanger
04-06-2005, 08:14 PM
I think country got that made special. When we were there they only had throwbacks, and they were the real thing. Hologram NFL tags, price tags, etc. Why would they put those on if they were going to sell them for $20 regardless. These jerseys were sitting in these stores in boxes and wrapped bags. There would be a whole box of a Franco Harris or Mike Schmidt. They had to have come from a huge factory. These were machine made, not hand-stitched.

I am only guessing that they have present day authentic jerseys on sale there now. I could be totally wrong.

Michael82
04-06-2005, 08:18 PM
I think country got that made special. When we were there they only had throwbacks, and they were the real thing. Hologram NFL tags, price tags, etc. Why would they put those on if they were going to sell them for $20 regardless. These jerseys were sitting in these stores in boxes and wrapped bags. There would be a whole box of a Franco Harris or Mike Schmidt. They had to have come from a huge factory. These were machine made, not hand-stitched.

I am only guessing that they have present day authentic jerseys on sale there now. I could be totally wrong.
sweet! Is there a website for that store? Or maybe a phone number? i'm interested. :dance:

BuffaloRanger
04-06-2005, 08:18 PM
I can show you what an XXL (size 54) looks like on me 5'10'' 190lbs. It's pretty big.

BuffaloRanger
04-06-2005, 08:21 PM
I just reconnected with a buddy there. I'm going to try to get him to go down to OSAN (1 hour away) and find out some store web addresses. PM me in a week and see if I have had any luck.

The NFL actually had a rep in Seoul that would go around with the police and close stores that sold these jerseys down. Crazy, huh?

Michael82
04-06-2005, 08:25 PM
I just reconnected with a buddy there. I'm going to try to get him to go down to OSAN (1 hour away) and find out some store web addresses. PM me in a week and see if I have had any luck.

The NFL actually had a rep in Seoul that would go around with the police and close stores that sold these jerseys down. Crazy, huh?
I'm very interested. i'll give you a little extra for your troubles too. i'm looking for an old Kelly, Andre Reed, JP Losman, Takeo Spikes, Lee Evans, Willis McGahee.

BuffaloRanger
04-06-2005, 08:49 PM
I don't think they make an Andre Reed throwback. At least there wasn't one in all of Korea. No Thurman or Bruce either. Or even Kemp. Just Jimbo and OJ.

I'll find out about the current players. I got a Henry replica there for $10. I got an embroidered Bledsoe there for $15, but when I got home and compared it to the real uniforms, well it looked like ****. I never wore it and threw it out.

Michael82
04-06-2005, 09:04 PM
I don't think they make an Andre Reed throwback. At least there wasn't one in all of Korea. No Thurman or Bruce either. Or even Kemp. Just Jimbo and OJ.

I'll find out about the current players. I got a Henry replica there for $10. I got an embroidered Bledsoe there for $15, but when I got home and compared it to the real uniforms, well it looked like ****. I never wore it and threw it out.
ooh, OJ would be cool too. :up:

Sounds great. i'll pm you next week. :D

chubluv
04-06-2005, 10:28 PM
I won 3 moulds jerseys last year for about the same price each. I just won a Mcgahee road jersey authentic last week. I just got it yesturday and its awesome. Got it cheap to...

SabreEleven
04-07-2005, 01:42 AM
Buffalo Bills NFL Jersey #10 Size 2XL

http://i1.ebayimg.com/02/i/03/c8/3d/58_1_b.JPG

This is a really nice jersey, especially if you're a Giants fan, you can add this one to your collection and at a real good price too!

Why is this guy call it a Bills Jersey? :wtf:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=24949&item=5182273531&rd=1