Jerry Grey uses Wys theory to motivate D!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Jerry Grey uses Wys theory to motivate D!!!

Jerry Grey must be an avid reader of these boards. According to Keith Newman on Empire last nite, he said that Jerry Grey told them at halftime that if you took away 4 big Patriot plays, they would have gained less than 100 yards (they gave up over 220 in total). So the D isn't that bad!!
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

And if you take away 3 other Touchdowns,like the refs did, they only scored 27 points instead of 45.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

if gray gets fired,do we fire Wys too?
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
          • Jul 2002

Gray is a nimrod!

Comment

• Rebecky
            • Aug 2002

Once again the Titans say, "Thank you, Buffalo." Titans were planning on keeping JG and working him up through the organization; I'm sure now they're glad they didn't waste the time and money.

Comment

• LuvDaBills11
              • Nov 2002

jerry gray is a bigger idiot then greg williams. greg should take over dc duties and tell donahue to hire some real dls.

and dont fire wys hes one of the few poeple who arent scared to tell it like it is. hes just too negative so everybody dumps on him

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                • Jul 2002

If Jerry Gray is a bigger idiot tha GW what does that say about GW. He hired gray. I think they are both equal idiots!

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

And TD hired GW, so...

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• DIHARD2
                    • Sep 2002

TacklingDummy
                    "And if you take away 3 other Touchdowns,like the refs did, they only scored 27 points instead of 45."

So using this theory Buffalo would have won two other games this season, where we lost touchdowns by callback. Also in this game Price scored a touchdown on the play before the interception in the end zone. So that would have given us seven more points and taken away three points from New England score. It's also might have turned the momentum Buffaloes way.

There is always going to be bad calls when a human is involved, and with television and instant replay, those bad calls are made even more obvious. This again is why we have discussions like this on the board, we are able to second-guess the coach after the fact.

For those who keep calling the coaches m0rons, a lot of the mistakes we see that are relevant, because of television and it's instant replay, would be less noticeable if we didn't have the ability to look in the past, like we do thanks to today's technology.

A lot of people here for some reason forget that this is the first year this offense has ever played together, and we're not talking sandlot ball. We are talking about teams that beat us that have been playing together for a year or three.

Also the majority of our players are first and second year players, whereas the teams we play against consist of mostly pros.. So, I pretty much believe the coaches know the limitation of our team.

Anybody who knows anything about football, knows that the defense is easier to jell together and they learned quicker as a unit, then the offense usually does. It usually takes at least two years even with pros on the offensive side of the ball to jell as a team.

I don't know why everybody is expecting it to happen in the first six weeks, like some have been preaching all season for some reason. It takes time and I don't care how good the pro team you put together is. How many teams in the last eight years have gone into (((((((((CAP H*LL)))))))))))) trying to buy a winning Super Bowl team the first year. Washington, Panthers, Jets and now Miami comes to mind.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
                    Last edited by DIHARD2; 12-11-2002, 12:05 AM.
                    "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin

Comment

Working...
                    X