BZFL - Round 1 4/15 $10 million round - Official Draft Thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

BZFL - Round 1 4/15 $10 million round - Official Draft Thread!

Here is the order and time slots for Round 1. Each pick in this round is worth $10 mil. Remember, you may pass. You do not have to pick in every round. If you miss your time then the next owner will be on the clock. You are still able to pick for that round as long as that round is not over. Once the round is over you lose the pick for that round.

Let's get through 1 round on Friday and then we will do the $7.5 mil rounds on Monday 4/18. Only post picks or your wish to pass in this thread. You may wish to pass at any time.

9:00 - 9:15 Retro Raiders - Peyton Manning, QB
    9:15 - 9:30 Los Angeles Playas - Daunte Culpepper, QB
    9:30 - 9:45 LA Aztecs - Walter Jones, T
    9:45 - 10:00 Rochester Rampage - Donovan McNabb, QB
    10:00 - 10:15 Super Deuces - Takeo Spikes, OLB
    10:15 - 10:30 Fighting Shih Tzus - Kevin Mawae, C
    10:30 - 10:45 Tampa Bay Tarpons - PASS
    10:45 - 11:00 Rochester Rejects - LaDanian Tomlinson, RB
    11:00 - 11:15 Nasty Nights - Missed Time Slot
    11:15 - 11:30 Golden Brewsers - Ed Reed, S
    11:30 - 11:45 Oklahoma Outlaws - Tom Brady, QB
    11:45 - 12:00 Ebenezer Norsemen - Julius Peppers, DE
    12:00 - 12:15 Jersey Jaguars - Richard Seymour, DL
    12:15 - 12:30 Kalamazoo Kamikaze Squirrels - PASS
    12:30 - 12:45 Atlanta Screaming Vikings - Shaun Alexander, RB
    12:45 - 1:00 Golden Brewsers - Terrell Owens, WR
    1:00 - 1:15 Spaz Spartans - Ben Roeththlisberger, QB
    1:15 - 1:30 Los Angeles Playas - Willis McGahee, RB
    1:30 - 1:45 New York Goldmine's - Ray Lewis, ILB
    1:45 - 2:00 Maine Men - Derrick Brooks, OLB
    2:00 Friday - 9:00 AM Monday Morning - OPEN for catch up
    Last edited by Ebenezer; 04-15-2005, 06:31 PM.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Hello. Welcome to the beautiful confines of the league home offices at Valhalla Colleseum. I, as commissioner, would like to thank you for taking the time to familiarize yourself with our constitution and prepare for the draft. Over the next 4 to 6 weeks each team will choose 53 players to stock their teams and each team will be able to spend up to $85 million. Please keep in mind when drafting that if you should have to put a player on IR during the season or cut a player you will have to replace him at a player with a contract value of $500,000.

Please post your pick in the thread during your time frame. If you do not you will be passed but you can still pick any time up until the end of the round.

I now declare the 2005 Inaugural Draft of the BillsZone Simulated Football League open.

With the first pick in the 2005 BZFL Draft, from a list submitted earlier, the Houston Retro Raiders select Indianapolis Colt QB Peyton Manning.

The Los Angeles Playas are on the clock.
    Last edited by Ebenezer; 04-15-2005, 12:52 PM.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
      • Aug 2003

The Los Angeles Playas get their roll on and select Daunte Culpepper QB Minnesota Vikings

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

The Aztecs are on the clock.

Comment

• parttimeplayer
          • Sep 2003

i will take "o" tackle walter jones from seattle

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

The Rochester Rampage feel like the best way to build a new team is with a franchise Quarterback who can move, so my first move as GM is to select....

QB Donovan McNabb - Philadelphia Eagles

Comment

• ryjam282
              Offical Billszone Starting QB
              • Mar 2003

Since there is a big run on QB's we feel comfortable with letting our QB fall to us later. So, with the 5th pick in the 2005 Stocking draft. The Super Deuces have decided to build their franchise around Defense and who better then the #1 OLB.....

The Kansas City Super Deuces select:

Takeo Spikes - Buffalo Bills

Ryan Withey
              Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                • Jul 2002

The Fighting Shih Tzus have determined that if Cu Mart can win a rushing title behind this guy, he's worth 10 mil, so we select:

Kevin Mawae, C, NY Jets

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

The Tampa Bay Tarpons are on the clock until 10:45.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                    • Feb 2004

Tampa Bay will not be making a 10 million $ selection!!!!!!!!!!

Rochester is on the clock....
                    GO Gators!!!!!!
                    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

From a list provided to the Commission, with the 8th pick in the draft The Rochester Rejects select LaDanian Tomlinson RB, San Diego Chargers.

Nasty Nights are on the clock

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

The Golden Brewsers did not want to pick in the first round but we have the opportunity to build a team around a great young back. So with our first selection worth 10 mill we select LT San Diego Chargers.

WTF!
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                          The Golden Brewsers did not want to pick in the first round but we have the opportunity to build a team around a great young back. So with our first selection worth 10 mill we select LT San Diego Chargers. WTF!
                          sorry...LT went off the board...you'll have to make another selection and you were two minutes early...

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

The Brewsers are on the clock until 11:30

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

I said it a few days ago I'll prove it now.

Golden Brewsers take Ed Reed Baltimore Ravens
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍