PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Green on The Herd...

The Quebecer
04-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Dennis Green will be on The Herd on ESPN Radio this morning...
don't know the exact time but I will be listening...

... might have some interesting stuff to say about the TH-LJS situation...

Later,
Pat :peace:

The Herd on ESPN Radio

justasportsfan
04-07-2005, 09:56 AM
veuillez nous garder a mis à jour, merci

The Quebecer
04-07-2005, 09:57 AM
It will be my pleasure!

justasportsfan
04-07-2005, 10:08 AM
merci

Tatonka
04-07-2005, 10:50 AM
well??

Italian Stallion
04-07-2005, 10:52 AM
this interviewer is a jerk.....

he said " are you gonna get travis henry or one of those buffalo running backs for LJ Shelton??"

Denny keeps praising Travis and thinks hes better than any back in the draft, he said the trade is close but it "hasnt happened yet"

Italian Stallion
04-07-2005, 10:53 AM
he also kept babbling about how many other ways there are to get RB's

Sounds like a cover up on a pending deal to me....

Italian Stallion
04-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Green says they will take the BPA at 8, and was talking about how he likes their chances for a good player at #44... thats about it some kurt warner questions and that was the end......very interesting

buffmaniac
04-07-2005, 10:56 AM
he also kept babbling about how many other ways there are to get RB's

Sounds like a cover up on a pending deal to me....

Personally it sounded like he is still trying to play poker with TD and he just has no chance of winning. Green definitely wants to get Henry so that they can address other needs in the draft. This will probably go down to draft day but I think the Cards will make our deal when it is all said and done.

The Quebecer
04-07-2005, 10:56 AM
In regards to the TH-LJS situation; DG only said that they are close (AZ & the Bills).
Also said, AZ will not necessarily for a RB @#8, will go highest rated player according to their board. Didn't say anything about LJS.
Cowerhd asked him if there is a back as good as TH in this draft... DG said he wouldn't say that but the top 3 RBs are phenomenal...

To me, it sounds like he didn't want to say too much... you know like when something is almost done, but you don't want to jinx it?

Still no confirmation...

Later,
Pat

Mr. Miyagi
04-07-2005, 11:10 AM
this interviewer is a jerk.....
Yeah I never liked that blabber mouth on The Herd. He sucks.

Eric what's-his-name on Sports Bash is much much better. :up:

lordofgun
04-07-2005, 11:21 AM
I miss Kornheiser. :wail:

Tatonka
04-07-2005, 11:32 AM
I miss Kornheiser. :wail:

:shakeno:

why?

lordofgun
04-07-2005, 11:38 AM
:shakeno:

why?
You're a Rome fan...you wouldn't understand. :D

Bulldog
04-07-2005, 11:43 AM

I used to enjoy Rome, until I realized what a giant ***** he is.

Tatonka
04-07-2005, 11:54 AM

i wouldnt call myself a rome fan.. i normally listen to dan patrick which is on the same time.. but i do flip back and forth.. i listen to whoever is talking about something i could give a **** about.. once they get into baseball and golf and that crap..i change it no matter who it is..

rome can be an ass.. but sometimes he is funny too..

i just thought that cornhole was not really a sports show.. i never could get into him.. he used to sing and talk about everything but sports.. and i really cant stand listening to the arguing on PTI btween him and wilbon..it just gives me a headache.

Bulldog
04-07-2005, 11:56 AM
i wouldnt call myself a rome fan.. i normally listen to dan patrick which is on the same time.. but i do flip back and forth.. i listen to whoever is talking about something i could give a **** about.. once they get into baseball and golf and that crap..i change it no matter who it is..

rome can be an ass.. but sometimes he is funny too..

i just thought that cornhole was not really a sports show.. i never could get into him.. he used to sing and talk about everything but sports.. and i really cant stand listening to the arguing on PTI btween him and wilbon..it just gives me a headache.

I think Wilbon is an idiot also. I agree, PTI sucks.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
04-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Colin Cowherd is great....I really like his show because of "the daily football fix", "spanning the globe" and other good segments.

He's got it all over Kornheiser and Dan Patrick....and Rome too.

Rome is great for interviews, but the rest of the show--including Rome's commentary--sucks balls.

McBFLO
04-07-2005, 12:30 PM
I cant stand all the blowhard rednecks that call in to Rome's show. It makes it very hard to keep on. Lately I've been listening to a talk show from Rochester. Not sports talk, but a very good show. Radio Free Wease, for those of you in the Buff/Roch area.

Romes
04-07-2005, 12:33 PM
the deal is close!

:hiclap:

ryjam282
04-07-2005, 12:38 PM
I hope it is close. We need something new to talk about here....

DMBcrew36
04-07-2005, 05:55 PM
I hope it is close. We need something new to talk about here....
yea, this Henry/Shelton trade is driving me crazy! I constantly check BB.com in hopes of mention of the completed trade. I'm anxious and growing increasingly impatient.