PDA

View Full Version : Bryson???

venis2k1
12-10-2002, 12:43 PM
what is gonna become of this guy??? Do you think we will keep him for next year, Do we try to trade him, do you think we could get a 3rd round pick for him?

:$: :$: :$:

Cntrygal
12-10-2002, 12:52 PM
I don't think we can do anything with him until he gets off of IR. Since he had knee surgery, I don't know if we would get much for him (trade wise), until he can "prove" he's gonna be able to play.

:scratch:

TacklingDummy
12-10-2002, 01:12 PM
Why trade him?? He's better then Henry, just ask WYS.

THATHURMANATOR
12-10-2002, 01:27 PM
That is a good point TD.

SABURZFAN
12-10-2002, 01:54 PM
bryson is in the last year of his contract.he's injured so we won't get anything for him.

venis2k1
12-10-2002, 02:19 PM
Do you guys think it would be worth it to resign him

DraftBoy
12-10-2002, 02:20 PM
They'll probably let him go.

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2002, 02:24 PM
Bye bye Bryson.

Mr. Miyagi
12-10-2002, 02:25 PM
On second thought, I'm a little worried that he'd become another Antowain Smith, signing with another team and come haunt us with a vengence. He's kind of the same type of player as Antowain. Maybe we do need to keep a power back like Bryson around.

Pride
12-10-2002, 02:29 PM
Since when is Bryson a power back?

venis2k1
12-10-2002, 02:34 PM
bryson is a speed back, henry and morris are the power backs

Novacane
12-10-2002, 04:05 PM
Two torn knees in 3 years? He's history!

Dozerdog
12-11-2002, 12:19 PM
If he was worth a 3rd, they would have delt him a long time ago. New Orleans and Philly were rumored to be after him for depth in the offseason (since we had just signed Huntley and Alexander was leading NFLE in rushing) but they were talking 6th or 7th rd and we couldn't squeeze a 5th out of them.

3rd? That's dreaming....... Now he's a FA... willl probably sign somewhere at or near minimum with the injuries...(Houston or Ravens, Maybe??)

Cntrygal
12-11-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by TacklingDummy
Why trade him?? He's better then Henry, just ask WYS.

:earpoke:
he hasn't said that in ages... how long are you gonna "keep on"? geeshhh "TDRJ" can't anyone change their opinion??

(ya know you're still my "favoritiest" guy though ;) )

:D

TacklingDummy
12-11-2002, 12:52 PM
The only reason he hasn't been saying it is because Bryson is hurt.:tongue:

Thanks, your also my favorite chick. J7 thinks she is everyone's favorite but shes wrong, your mine.

And thanks again for the B-Day present. Your the only one nice enough to give me something.

Your :fabulous:

Marcos20
12-13-2002, 06:25 PM
why to keep him?
we have a stong 1000+ rusher on Henry, with a hell of a future...
Sammi Morris is a good back ..
and that other guy , the rookie, i dont remember the name , well he didnt show nothing to me , but , what the heck .. we never use more than 2 rushers.. :rofl:

WG
12-14-2002, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Marcos20
why to keep him?
we have a stong 1000+ rusher on Henry, with a hell of a future...
Sammi Morris is a good back ..
and that other guy , the rookie, i dont remember the name , well he didnt show nothing to me , but , what the heck .. we never use more than 2 rushers.. :rofl:

Burns is the other guy Marcos.

Well said!! Yeah, I agree. Who cares. Let him go. If anything, draft another prospect who may be good. I suppose the jury's still out on Bryson. But he sure doesn't hit holes the way that Henry does although he does have some good corner speed. i would say if we pickup another RB, then cut him. If not, then resigin him pending a physical.

We really cannot afford to address our offense much this offseason. We really, really need to spend our first 2 or 3 draft picks on D and get some FA defenders as well. Our D sucks. At least we all agree on that. The reason may be debatable, but IMO it's largely b/c we don't have the talent on the DL, LB, and at DB depth (nickels, dimes).

We largely neglected the D last offseason. We don't have that luxury this offseason. Not if we expect to win games.