• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

WCFins Power Rankings 14

THIS WEEK/ LAST WEEK

1.Raiders---3 (theyve won big games recently, and are on a roll)
    2.Buccaneers---1 (the paper champions are at it again)
    3.Eagles---6(with the way theyre playing, I guess we will see McNabb again this season after all)
    4.Packers---2 (Brett Favre saves the day once again, but their tendency to let teams stay in games has to be a little worrisome)
    5.49ers---7(Garcia to Owens is a deadly combo, but with no running game how far will it go)
    6.Dolphins---8 (Its amazing what you can do when you have one of the best RBs in the league)
    7.Falcons---4(well we know one thing Vicks no good at, predicting, that was clearly not his best game of the year)
    8.Saints---10 (good week for the Saints, they win and get a 1st Rd pick all in the same week)
    9.Chargers---9(Im surprised that with their tough schedule theyve made it this far)
    10.Patriots---13(only 3 teams theyve beat convincingly so far, Steelers,Jets and Bills 2x)
    11.Chiefs---16 (I dont know about you, but I would not want to play this team right now, Redemption for Vermiel vs. Rams)
    12.Titans---15 (Wow!, look where theyre at, I never thought theyd be this high! ....but look up Colts)
    13.Colts---5(I think you can blame their success on an easy schedule)
    14.Jets---17(A win over the Broncos surprised me, but it was a case of a bad team vs a bad team)
    15.Broncos---11(I never thought theyd be this low, I dont think you can blame any injuries either, I dont know what happened)
    16.Giants---18(Its crazy the way they beat their divisional opponents but cant seem to beat anybody else)
    17.Steelers---12(Theres 2 kinds of Qb contreversies, good ones and bad ones, Ill say it again, that QB contreversy is a BAD one)
    18.Browns---23(These guys have had the craziest season, I cant believe it)
    19.Rams---14(this team has quit, literally, Martz has been exposed and it was left over talent from Vermiel that he was running on)
    20.Ravens---19(Its official I guess Billick isnt a mastermind after all)
    21.Jaguars---22 (just when they thought they had the game won)
    22.Bills---20("Bill Belichick' has to be about the worst thing you could say in the Bledsoe household"... had to use ESPNs quote)
    23.Panthers---21(Arent they a little to late on scoring 52 points?)
    24.Cowboys---24(Even I knew it was going to T.Owens, but then again it was Campo's Cowboys after all, now he may pay the price)
    25.Redskins---25(I dont care, if Davis is running the ball well, you feed it to him)
    26.Vikings---27(theyve been coming on as of lately, now only if they learn to hold on to the lead)
    27.Texans---30(Wow, 47 yds in total offense and you still win the game, heck of a job!)
    28.Seahwks---29 (you know M.Holmngrem is going desperate when he has to put J.George in)
    29.Bears---26(Can the Bears second string help win against the teams below them here? I would think so)
    30.Cardinals---32(Dont sell yourselves they played the Lions)
    31.Lions---28(the record says this is the same team as last years)
    32.Bengals---31(can we still blame the offense for for the loss after going 31-52 against the Panthers?)

Last edited by WCoastFin; 12-10-2002, 03:11 PM.
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.
  • fabolouspaul
    • Oct 2002

Jags and Ravens are still better than the Bills!?!?
    LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

it's amazing how good a RB looks when you play against a second string defense.

p.holmes is the best RB in the league and i don't see a FISH on his helmet.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

Not bad ratings...

Holmes is the best rb in the league, RW is looking damn good lately unfortunately!

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

Not too bad, i still think that the rams are worse than the bills right now.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
            I'm Really 4 and Short
            • Sep 2002

How did the Bucs lose last week, stay at #1, then they win against the Falcons and contain Vick, and fall a spot?

Comment

• WCoastFin
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by 4thAndLong
              How did the Bucs lose last week, stay at #1, then they win against the Falcons and contain Vick, and fall a spot?
              Last week the Bucs were arguably @ #1....the Packers and Eagles could have been @ #1 as well but the Raiders and Eagles have impressed me more after this week and proven they can beat good teams....that is why I made sucha move.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                Not bad ratings...

Holmes is the best rb in the league, RW is looking damn good lately unfortunately!
                I guess I should rephrase my sentence since I cant argue with that.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                  • Jul 2002

14.Jets---17(A win over the Broncos surprised me, but it was a case of a bad team vs a bad team)

Hate to say it bud because I hate the Jets as much as you do but they are not a bad team. They are one of the hotest teams in the NFL right now. Just be glad they got of to a bad start or they would be comfortably in first place right now.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                    • Jul 2002

6.Dolphins---8 (Its amazing what you can do when you have one of the best RBs in the league)

Should read Its amazing what you can do when you play the most pathetic offensive team in the NFL. Chicago is a joke. They did not even try to throw the ball for a first down until Chandler got in there. Beat the Raiders and I'll give your team credit but last night was not impressive. They were very sloppy.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by 4thAndLong

Dolphin fan logic Don't even ask!

Comment

• WCoastFin
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6

Should read Its amazing what you can do when you play the most pathetic offensive team in the NFL. Chicago is a joke. They did not even try to throw the ball for a first down until Chandler got in there. Beat the Raiders and I'll give your team credit but last night was not impressive. They were very sloppy.
                        Although I somewhat agree with you on this one, We are talking about the same Chicago team that took you to overtime, and I believe it was our great Defense that made them look sloppy and made them look worse than they really are.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6

Hate to say it bud because I hate the Jets as much as you do but they are not a bad team. They are one of the hotest teams in the NFL right now. Just be glad they got of to a bad start or they would be comfortably in first place right now.
                          Well , the Jets havent impressed me at all, take a look at the games theyve won....we had the beat for a sweep if it wasnt for the refs, heck cleveland beat them, they were exposed by the Raiders last week....theyre still the same team with a little bit of momentum thanks to the easy teams that were in their way on their schedule...the Broncos are a team who are skydiving downwards right now and are not as good as they were in the beggening of the season....after the Jets next couple of games you wont be saying the same thing.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin

Well , the Jets havent impressed me at all, take a look at the games theyve won....they were exposed by the Raiders last week....

Hey, I hate the Jets and hope they fall on thier faces but I think you are underestimating them. They were not exposed by the Raiders. They had the ball on the final drive. If they could have scored they would have beaten the Raiders. There is no shame in losing a close game to one of the best teams in the league on the road.

....after the Jets next couple of games you wont be saying the same thing.

I don't know? I expect them to be tied for first place after this week. They have Chicago and I think Miami will lose to the Raiders and the Pats will lose at Tennesee.

The week after that the Jets have the Pats. As far as I'm concerned that game is a toss up. I am still not a Patriot believer! They have lost to all the good teams they played and beat all the bad teams.

Who knows..........the picture will be much clearer in 2 weeks.

Comment

• venis2k1
                              Youboty can hope
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin
                              Although I somewhat agree with you on this one, We are talking about the same Chicago team that took you to overtime
                              I disagree, this was not the same bears team, the bears we had A-train and a healthy QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X