• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

got-damn Shelton- Henry threads.....

No more until the deal is DONE! Every day I check this forum hoping to see that it's complete, and every day there's 14 friggin rumor threads followed by 19 posts that say "Good News" and 8 posts that question the source (usually at least one of those is by me).

So cut it the **** out until it's done. If I wanted to get teased I'd go to the Canadian ballet (but not without my passport).
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

LMFAO! get em Op.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Billsouth
      • Jul 2002

I could not DISAGREE more. keep the updated rumors coming. what else do we have to talk about? a third jersey? which of the 250 million americans will be our 3rd receiver? why san francisco over paid for jennings.

Clearly the hotest issue right now for the bills is the henry situation. if u dont like the threads then dont reada them.
      "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsouth
        I could not DISAGREE more. keep the updated rumors coming. what else do we have to talk about? a third jersey? which of the 250 million americans will be our 3rd receiver? why san francisco over paid for jennings.

Clearly the hotest issue right now for the bills is the henry situation. if u dont like the threads then dont reada them.
        all they're doing is reposting the same things over and over
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
          all they're doing is reposting the same things over and over
          my point exactly- it's never any new information and it's never anything concrete.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Devin
            The Octagon
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Billsouth

While that is both funny and very true, cmon. Every Henry/Shelton post is the same. If you have new info sure....but christ enough with the "updates".
            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• DMBcrew36
              • Feb 2005

I guess I agree. Between the Arizona board and here, everyone is beating the topic dead. It's driving me insane. Honestly, I think the deal is done and it will be made official during the draft - Henry for Shelton, swap of 2nds. I think Green just wants to keep it on the 'D.L.' to keep everyone guessing and increase his odds that nobody takes his guy before their #8.

Comment

• Romes
                • Jul 2002

Is there anything else to talk about?

If you don't like it don't read the thread.
                Originally posted by paladin warrior
                RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  If I wanted to get teased I'd go to the Canadian ballet (but not without my passport).
                  They do more than just teasing at the Canadian ballet.

Comment

• Philagape
                    WIN NOW
                    • Jul 2002

I heard we're close to trading Henry to Arizona for Shelton.
                    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• jmb1099
                      • Sep 2004

I heard Taco Bell is using camel meat in place of beef

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                        Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        No more until the deal is DONE! Every day I check this forum hoping to see that it's complete, and every day there's 14 friggin rumor threads followed by 19 posts that say "Good News" and 8 posts that question the source (usually at least one of those is by me).

So cut it the **** out until it's done. If I wanted to get teased I'd go to the Canadian ballet (but not without my passport).
                        same thing happens when they actually do bring someone in. They turn into the players biggest fan with threads like "He's a great talent", "I love him as a player", "He's a real class act".

Comment

• mysticsoto
                          Too sober for this...
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jmb1099
                          Oh good! I thought it was rat meat all this time.

No seriously, what else DO we have to talk about if it's not the controversy surrounding TH's trade? We're in the offseason and FA is at a stand still until after the draft - and that's 3 weeks away. You want this msg board to become ghost city? Come up with a new angle..."I think TH should be traded for Ricky Williams"...or some other thing that will generate more talk.

Until the draft happens, we are on "low" in terms of things to talk about...

Comment

• Morgoth
                            Can you blow me where the pampers is?
                            • Jun 2003

Okay, we don't know anything new. Someone tell me is Shelton or any of the guys we already picked up of equal or greater value compared to Jennings? To be honest I'm not familiar with any of them. The only thing I have heard is that Bennie is a revolving door. I hope this is just a pissed off Ravens' fan talking.
                            Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

• Morgoth
                              Can you blow me where the pampers is?
                              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by jmb1099
                              Mmm, camel meat. Is that as good a kangeroo meat?
                              Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

Working...
                              X