X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

DE Kyle Vanden Bosch visited the Bills

Vanden Bosch, a Cardinal for the first 4 years of his career, is visiting with Tennessee today. The Titans are probably looking at him for depth after trading DE Carlos Hall to KC. Vanden Bosch was originally a 2nd round pick of Arizona, is considered a high-motor guy. Not a great natural athlete, he has good size and toughness and provides top effort. Vanden Bosch suffered an ACL injury that caused him to miss the 2003 season, and he did not make much of an impact last year after returning from the injury. The Cardinals do not appear interested in re-signing him.

At any rate, according to the Nashville Tennessean, he is visiting the Titans. They include this blurb:

"He also visited the Buffalo Bills."
  • clumping platelets

Aaron Schobel.....

Chris Kelsay.....

Ryan Denney......

Tim Anderson.....

He fits the profile

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
      Aaron Schobel.....

Chris Kelsay.....

Ryan Denney......

Tim Anderson.....

He fits the profile
      There's nothing wrong with it either. See Atlanta's starting DE's as well. Also 2-3 Atlanta's lb's are white to omfg what are they thinking?!

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

We just need to get a bunch of them cornbread Mofos!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by jamze132
          We just need to get a bunch of them cornbread Mofos!

OMG LOL

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

no thanks.. he was ryan denny before he got hurt.. now he is a total waste of space..

3.5 sacks was his "good" season.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

This Defense could stand a little variety at the DE position, exchange High Motor for High Output - Maybe not a High Profile Guy but someone who's gonna bring the heat every Sunday and be a disruptive force in the Run and pass game.

Our DE right now seem to be too specialized in their abilities, either they're good pass rushers or good Run stoppers - we need a better athlete to throw in the mix at DE to compete and get Denny and Kelsay to step their games up to a starters level.

All the coaching technique in the world isn't going to help if the player just lacks ability - It's time for Denny and Kelsay to stop being simply run defenders and Pass Rushers and to evolve into all around good football players as starting DEs in this League.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                  throw in the mix at DE to compete

you mean like a half indian / half latino guy?

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    you mean like a half indian / half latino guy?
                    Not exactly but yes someone with a little flavor to their game, Passion to play every week instead of programmed robots going through the motions and techniques.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

i am just bustin your balls.. i get what your saying and i agree.. it would be nice to have a guy like abraham..

but i dont think it is realistic to expect us to put all that money into the DE spot..

also.. take this into consideration..

denny took 3 sacks from kelsay while they split time.. kelsay had 5 sacks... if kelsay takes the same steps that schobel did in his 3rd year.. he should pretty much be a full time starter.. and he should go from about 5 sacks to 10.. and if schobel can put up decent numbers too.. we will be fine.. hell, we were fine last season.. if our defense is as good as it was.. i am happy.

Comment

• Jttsaz
                        • Oct 2004

KVB is all heart..the guy has a motor that won't quit. The Cards did want to resign him for depth but KVB wanted an opportunity to get more playing time elsewhere. He had so much potential but he blew out his left ACL in 2002 rehabbed all year long only to blow out his right ACL in a preseason game in 2003..bad luck...great guy though...

Comment

• dasaybz
                          • Apr 2005

camp fodder??

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            i am just bustin your balls.. i get what your saying and i agree..
                            Tatonka agreeing with juice?

I think it got very in here
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• gr8slayer
                              • Feb 2005

Im convinced that Kelsay is going to be a beast this coming season. We dont need this no body.

Comment

Working...
                              X