X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Henry anxiously waits for deal

Travis Henry met Corey Dillon a couple of weeks ago in Orlando, Fla.
    If anybody can appreciate how the estranged Buffalo Bills running back feels, it's New England's star rusher.

"I ran into Corey, and he encouraged me," Henry said earlier this week from his Orlando home. "He told me he was in the same situation last year. It was tough. He wanted out of Cincinnati and wasn't going back. He told me I have to be patient."
    ..more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Travis, please, just shut the **** up already.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
      • Feb 2005

Yea, way to go Travis. Now everyone is going to think he's serious that he isn't coming back, and he claims he is.

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Those little girls must have clouded his judgement.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

The Corey Dillon situation and Travis Henry situation are two completely different deals. Dillon didnt get beat out for his job by a better player. Dillon didnt whine when his team drafted Rudi Johnson. Dillon doesnt have sex with 15yr olds. Dillon is a proven pro bowl back who can rush for more than 1300-1400 yards a season. Dillon never had a fumbling problem. Dillon is more of a class act than people give him credit for. Henry has no respect from me anymore. He's nothing more than a punk and I honestly hope he does horrid next season and gets no money in FA.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Romes
            • Jul 2002

Henry and me both wait anxiously for a deal.
            Originally posted by paladin warrior
            RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
              The Corey Dillon situation and Travis Henry situation are two completely different deals. Dillon didnt get beat out for his job by a better player. Dillon didnt whine when his team drafted Rudi Johnson. Dillon doesnt have sex with 15yr olds. Dillon is a proven pro bowl back who can rush for more than 1300-1400 yards a season. Dillon never had a fumbling problem. Dillon is more of a class act than people give him credit for. Henry has no respect from me anymore. He's nothing more than a punk and I honestly hope he does horrid next season and gets no money in FA.
              I couldn't agree more.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

granted Henry won't get to start in Buffalo, but AZ is a terrible organization (just ask Boomer Esiason). Even that article states that they have four glaring holes. Right now, the only glaring hole in Buffalo is LT- I don't think the Bills are SB caliber yet, but they're several steps closer than Arizona.

So, Henry would rather lose in AZ than win in Buffalo.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Aug 2004

Henry needs to shut his mouth. He's talking like he's already a Cardinal and doesn't want them to have to give up more than Shelton in a trade. If he would just "put a sock in it" and let TD do what he feels he needs to do, he would get what he wants--which is to get out of Buffalo. But, if he keeps running his mouth he just might end up having to sit on the bench here--whether he reports and dresses or not--for a season because he has screwed up the deal for the Bills.

He needs to remember that, like it or not, he is still under contract with the Bills for a season and that, while it wouldn't necessarily be in the team's best interest, they do not have to trade him. If the Bills decide to screw Henry the way that he is trying to screw them right now, they don't have to trade him: they can do more damage to his career by not trading him than he can do to them by not reporting or by continuing to demand a trade. Somebody needs to point out to him that, if he messes up a trade and the Bills are forced to keep him, even if he does report, he will be a year older and less attractive to other teams after another season on the Bills' bench and, if he doesn't report, he will lose out on a lot of money and look like an even less attractive malcontent to teams that will have the option of picking from yet another class of RBs coming out in next year's draft.

It's time for T.Henry to stop posturing and leave that up to TD and Denny Green if he wants to end up as a starting RB in Arizona or anywhere else next season.
                  Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                    • Mar 2003

Does anyone have THs number for Lifetime here? While I don't agree with Draftboy's view on TH, he obviously doesn't know what he's doing in this situation, and let the smart people do it. And if he doesn't screw us up, and ends up a Cardinal, I'll be rooting for him to get a decent 1000 yards.
                    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
                      Does anyone have THs number for Lifetime here? While I don't agree with Draftboy's view on TH, he obviously doesn't know what he's doing in this situation, and let the smart people do it. And if he doesn't screw us up, and ends up a Cardinal, I'll be rooting for him to get a decent 1000 yards.

Which part dont you agree about??
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• SabreEleven
                        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                        You forgot, Dillion is a SuperBowl Champion.

Comment

• BigZ
                          • Sep 2003

He deserves the Cardinals.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                            • Sep 2003

If he was a real man he'd say something like:

"I'm gonna come into this season with all guns blazing like Judas Priest and show Willis who the true running back is in Buffalo. Then, when I get another 1400 yards I'm gonna go to the highest bidder baby. Until my contract is up I'm still a Bill."

BUT, we all know he ain't gonna say that...

Comment

• Mr.Right
                              Buffalo's favorite "TROLL"
                              • Jan 2005

Who can blame Travis Henry (or any player, for that matter) for wanting to leave the Buffalo Bills organization, and 'get out' of Western New York, A.S.A.P.?

Comment

Working...
                              X