X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Bills should get kick out of this year's draft

The Bills are less than two weeks away from the 2005 draft, they don't possess a first-round selection and it doesn't seem clear exactly into which direction they will strike.
    Obviously, they need my help again.

Don't laugh. Remember last year's draft? If you don't I'll remind you. Long before selection day I identified their No. 1 pick - wide receiver Lee Evans, University of Wisconsin. You could look it up. I nailed it. Right on the old schnozzola.
    ..more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

if i could neg that guy... i would.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• DMBcrew36
      • Feb 2005

He wants Nugent.

Comment

• jamze132
        • Jun 2003

At least Nugent would put up points on the board. Doesn't anyone find it ironic that the two superbowl teams' kickers wne to the pro bowl? Is it ironic how many games Vinateri has won for the Pastys? They win so many close games and a large chunk of tha is credited to their kicker. How many games have the Buffalo Bills lost by less than 6 points in the last couple if years?

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
          • Aug 2004

DOWN WITH CRAPDELL
          http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• DMBcrew36
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
            At least Nugent would put up points on the board. Doesn't anyone find it ironic that the two superbowl teams' kickers wne to the pro bowl? Is it ironic how many games Vinateri has won for the Pastys? They win so many close games and a large chunk of tha is credited to their kicker. How many games have the Buffalo Bills lost by less than 6 points in the last couple if years?
            we need to TD

Comment

• jamze132
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
              we need to TD
              Something tells me that he will figure out a way to draft Nugent and still get the O line help we need.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                • Feb 2005

Something tells me that he will figure out a way to draft Nugent and still get the O line help we need.
                Didn't he say in that 'ask TD' thing on BB.com that he was satisfied with Lindell?

Comment

• jamze132
                  • Jun 2003

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                  Didn't he say in that 'ask TD' thing on BB.com that he was satisfied with Lindell?
                  And? Whats he supposed to say? He;s not going to come out and say that Lindel sucks and we want a new kicker. He's not going to give away his intentions for the draft.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                    • Feb 2005

And? Whats he supposed to say? He;s not going to come out and say that Lindel sucks and we want a new kicker. He's not going to give away his intentions for the draft.
                    Good point, but it just seemed like he was almost praising Lindell. I don't like to hear that when I think we need a kicker as much as any other need.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                      Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                      • Mar 2003

Come round 3, if no good players are available at DT, CB, or C, I'd take him.
                      "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                      -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• ryjam282
                        Offical Billszone Starting QB
                        • Mar 2003

I love it how T hates Nugent. That makes me laugh....I still think he would be a great pick but I just can't justify taking a kicker in the 2nd round. Although, if we get Shelton and Jones is gone, I say take a shot. He would definitely help us out.

Ryan Withey
                        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Bert102176
                          • Aug 2002

Philster I remember that ya picked Evens cause I did too
                          lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• BBUnit1974
                            • Aug 2004

ok take evans in the first round last year was ok

but a kicker in the second without a first roud this year no way TD. maybe in the fourth!!!!!

Comment

• R. Rich
                              • Apr 2003

Hopefully, the addition of Nugent will prevent 3rd string RBs from going buck wild against our defense and will also limit the number of 3rd downs we give up due to a lack of the ability to match up w/multiple WR sets. And, just think what Nugent will do for our pass protection/pass rush!

Comment

Working...
                              X