PDA

View Full Version : Erikisms.

Devin
04-11-2005, 12:32 AM
Ok so before I came out to the dusty corner of hell known as New Mexico my roommate and I went out for some beers. My roommate has seemingly taken to larger women.....and I cannot explain why........it sort of just happened.

We had a conversation that almost down to the word went like this:

Devin: Ewww dude didnt you....(pointing to a girl resembling a beached whale)
Erik: uhhhh I was drunk.
Devin: Dude you were stonecold sober when that happened.
Erik: (pauses) Why you gotta bring up old sh1t?
Devin: (looking at the girl) *full body shiver*
Erik: (sips beer) Wonder what shes doing tonight
Devin: Dude seriously.
Erik: What?
Devin: Did you just say "I Wonder what shes doing tonight"
Erik: Thats french for get me another beer.
Devin: You need help man.

A mere 45 second look into my life. Its seriously like that everyday, my roommate wants to go to broadcast school for radio so hes full of these little gems.

3 weeks ago I came home and he was in a darth vader outfit hitting golf balls around the apartment with a girl on all fours like 10 feet away. I walked in and he goes: "I can explain". Of course you can E.

I just closed the door and went back to work. As I am walking away I actually hear him say "What?".

I swear if we had cameras in the house like real world, wed make a fortune.

kardshark19
04-11-2005, 05:33 AM
:rofl: I wanna hear what he was doing hitting golf balls at the girl on all 4s while in a Vader costume.

mybills
04-11-2005, 08:07 AM
Are you sure it wasn't BikerBabe and Mr.Reality in the costume? Was he using a left handed golf club? :snicker:

Devin
04-11-2005, 09:51 AM
he needs help i think.

Devin
04-11-2005, 10:24 AM
:rofl: I wanna hear what he was doing hitting golf balls at the girl on all 4s while in a Vader costume.

He does so much**** like that I dont bother to ask anymore.

Forward_Lateral
04-11-2005, 10:26 AM
The bigger question here is, why was the girl allowing him to hit golf balls at her.

Devin
04-11-2005, 10:29 AM
I didnt stay long enough to ask.

The King
04-11-2005, 10:35 AM
I want to move in!!! Every wed night is nintendo dodgeball night!

Devin
04-11-2005, 10:37 AM
youd fit right in, i came home onetime to him playing xbox poker, every time he lost he did a SHOT of tabasco sauce.

He was alone.

The King
04-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Dude thats so awesome. You gotta bring him to the opener.

Devin
04-11-2005, 10:41 AM
lol Erik is a piece of work, good guy and all but man he must have had an interesting childhood.

I may actually fly up for the opener this year so I may do that. Im sure hed get a kick out of it. In fact hes the guy who would streak onto the field and get killed by Takeo.

Dr. Lecter
04-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round.

Devin
04-11-2005, 10:54 AM
hes a fan of the larger ladies.

BAM
04-11-2005, 11:34 AM
HAH sounds like my kinda guy.

We'll have to chill.

Mrs. Reality
04-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Are you sure it wasn't BikerBabe and Mr.Reality in the costume? Was he using a left handed golf club? :snicker:

This thread was hilarious...until I got to this part. :str8face:

Devin
04-11-2005, 11:41 AM
lol!

This is just tip of the iceburg. I could write a book.

FischInMich
04-11-2005, 01:00 PM
3 weeks ago I came home and he was in a darth vader outfit hitting golf balls around the apartment with a girl on all fours like 10 feet away. I walked in and he goes: "I can explain". Of course you can E.

:roflmao:

:posrep:

mybills
04-11-2005, 01:06 PM
This thread was hilarious...until I got to this part. :str8face:
:chuckle: He said it was indoors! oops, you have seen the wall yet, have you? :couch:

mybills
04-11-2005, 01:07 PM
The bigger question here is, why was the girl allowing him to hit golf balls at her.
He was prolly tryin' for a hole in one!

Forward_Lateral
04-11-2005, 01:11 PM
He was prolly tryin' for a hole in one!

:rofl: Nothing like a late night pitch and putt.

Devin
04-11-2005, 01:17 PM
could have been, there have been so many conversations that started like:

"Erik what the **** are you doing?"

Then ended like:

"nevermind I dont want to know."

Like the time I came out for St.Pattys day and he had wrapped a keg in green wrapping paper and had green pajamas on. he comes out and says "Look a leprachaun came!".

The King
04-11-2005, 01:18 PM

Then ended like:

Like the time I came out for St.Pattys day and he had wrapped a keg in green wrapping paper and had green pajamas on. he comes out and says "Look a leprachaun came!".

I hope you know you have the coolest roomate ever.

Forward_Lateral
04-11-2005, 01:21 PM

Then ended like:

:rofl: That's great.

Devin
04-11-2005, 01:25 PM
He actually said "I wonder what he brought us".

Devin
04-11-2005, 02:54 PM
Talk about timing he just called me in New Mexico to let me know he broke the screen door and gave himself burns on his chest.

It is such a nice day he had the balcony door open but the screen door latched. He was making a grilled cheese sandwhich and it burned so he was going to toss it off the balcony he ran into the door the sandwhich bounced onto him then he dropped the pan on his foot.

dumbass.

Michael82
06-29-2005, 11:02 AM
lol Erik is a piece of work, good guy and all but man he must have had an interesting childhood.

I may actually fly up for the opener this year so I may do that. Im sure hed get a kick out of it. In fact hes the guy who would streak onto the field and get killed by Takeo.
I'll pay you 50,000 ZBs if you get him to do that. :snicker:

Michael82
06-29-2005, 11:05 AM
Talk about timing he just called me in New Mexico to let me know he broke the screen door and gave himself burns on his chest.

It is such a nice day he had the balcony door open but the screen door latched. He was making a grilled cheese sandwhich and it burned so he was going to toss it off the balcony he ran into the door the sandwhich bounced onto him then he dropped the pan on his foot.

dumbass.
:lmao:

You gotta get this dude to come to BillsZone. He'd be perfect for a Zone tailgate.