PDA

View Full Version : Collective Mock: #27 - Atlanta Falcons

lordofgun
04-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Approx every day or so, we'll post a new thread for the next pick. NO TRADING.

You may draft according to who you would take OR who you think they would take...whatever. Please name only one player.

The Falcons are on the clock with the 27th pick in the draft.

Draft results so far:

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=200 bgColor=#f6f6f6 border=1><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD colSpan=3>
2005 BillsZone collective mock draft

</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20>1</TD><TD>San Francisco 49ers</TD><TD width=30>Alex_Smith_QB_Utah</TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Miami Dolphins</TD><TD>Ronnie_Brown_RB_Auburn</TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cleveland Browns</TD><TD>Aaron_Rodgers_QB_California</TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Chicago Bears</TD><TD>Braylon_Edwards_WR_Michigan</TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Tampa Bay Buccaneers</TD><TD>Cadillac_Williams_RB_Auburn</TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Tennessee Titans</TD><TD>Antrel_Rolle_CB_Miami</TD></TR><TR><TD>7*</TD><TD>Minnesota Vikings</TD><TD><!--StartFragment -->Mike Williams_WR_USC</TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Arizona Cardinals </TD><TD>Cendric_Benson_RB_Texas</TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Washington Redskins </TD><TD>Adam_Jones_CB_WestVirginia<!-- / message --><!-- sig --></TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Detroit Lions</TD><TD><!--StartFragment --><!--StartFragment -->Derrick_Johnson_LB_Texas </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Dallas Cowboys</TD><TD>Shawne_Merriman_DE_Maryland</TD></TR><TR><TD>12*</TD><TD>San Diego Chargers</TD><TD>Mark_Clayton_WR_Oklahoma</TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Houston Texans</TD><TD>Alex_Barron_OT_Florida State</TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Carolina Panthers</TD><TD>Heath_Miller_TE_Virginia</TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Kansas City Chiefs</TD><TD>Carlos Rogers_CB_Auburn</TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>New Orleans Saints</TD><TD>Thomas_Davis_S/LB_Georgia</TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Cincinnati Bengals</TD><TD><!--StartFragment -->Travis_Johnson_DT_FSU</TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Minnesota Vikings</TD><TD>Erasmus_James_DE_Wisconsin</TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>St. Louis Rams</TD><TD>Elton_Brown_OG_Virginia</TD></TR><TR><TD>20*</TD><TD>Dallas Cowboys</TD><TD>Jamaal_Brown_OT_Oklahoma</TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Jacksonville Jaguars</TD><TD>Troy_Williamson_WR_South_Carolina</TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Baltimore Ravens</TD><TD>Roddy_White_WR_UAB</TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Seattle Seahawks</TD><TD>Channing_Crowder_LB_Florida</TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Green Bay Packers</TD><TD>
Brodney_Pool_S_Oklahoma
</TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Denver Broncos</TD><TD>Marcus_Spears_DE_LSU</TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>New York Jets</TD><TD>Khalif_Barnes_OT_Washington</TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Atlanta Falcons</TD><TD>on the clock</TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>San Diego Chargers</TD><TD>12-4</TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Indianapolis Colts</TD><TD>12-4</TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Pittsburgh Steelers</TD><TD>15-1</TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Philadelphia Eagles</TD><TD>13-3</TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>New England Patriots</TD><TD>14-2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

gonzo1105
04-11-2005, 02:36 PM
I guess since the top WR's are off the board and the top OT's are off the board... I guess CB and Justin Miller

R. Rich
04-11-2005, 02:43 PM
I think they'll go defensive line here. They'd like an upgrade at DT. Travis Johnson is gone at this point, but Shaun Cody and Anttaj Hawthorne are still available. They also might go after a DE. Erasmus James, Marcus Spears, and Shawne Merriman are gone, but there's still David Pollack, Justin Tuck, and Demarcus Ware (probably the best pass rusher in this group other than Merriman, but smallish). Lots of ways this can go, but I'll say it'll be...

David Pollack, DE, Georgia

**If it were my call, I'd go for Ware.**

mysticsoto
04-11-2005, 02:44 PM
The Jets probably need line help the most both on O-line and D-line. The top O-line Tackles are gone, but atleast they can get a top D-line Tackle. DT - Shaun Cody.

SoCalBillsFan
04-11-2005, 02:51 PM
cody

SABURZFAN
04-11-2005, 03:20 PM
they look no further than their backyard.

pollack-de-georgia

chubluv
04-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Demarcus ware

DraftBoy
04-11-2005, 03:53 PM
Arthur Blank is a local guy and he wants local kids;

DE David Pollack

Dicknoze69
04-11-2005, 03:56 PM
DE David Pollack

Samphin1
04-11-2005, 07:35 PM
I like the David Pollack pick, for a lot of reasons. Even the local connection should make him popular in ATL. Atlanta could reach an dpick a WR but honestly, Vick is going to be the one running with th ball almost all the time so thy might as well go with Price and the Rookie from last year.

Shasta McNasty
04-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Shaun Cody DE/DT USC.

clumping platelets
04-11-2005, 10:11 PM
WR Reggie Brown

DraftBoy
04-11-2005, 10:56 PM
WR Reggie Brown

Thats their 2nd round pick

lordofgun
04-12-2005, 09:50 AM