I'm looking to get season tickets but am I too late for 100 level seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsPride12
    • Dec 2004

I'm looking to get season tickets but am I too late for 100 level seats?

I am looking into getting season tickets this year but the thing is I really wanted to get them somewhere in the 100 level but from the way things look is it too late to get them there? Will I have to settle for seats in either the Rockpile or somewhere in the 300's? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

only way to find out is to order them, I think
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• DMBcrew36
      • Feb 2005

I was
      Originally posted by BillsPride12
      I am looking into getting season tickets this year but the thing is I really wanted to get them somewhere in the 100 level but from the way things look is it too late to get them there? Will I have to settle for seats in either the Rockpile or somewhere in the 300's? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      I was told the only seats available were in the 300s when I ordered my pair back in mid-February.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jan 2004

I tried to get 100 level seats last season on the 50 yd line by my friend and the guy who sells the tix said that they're taken you can't get them there's a list and if someone vacates those seats the next person on the list gets them.

Comment

• eyedog
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          I tried to get 100 level seats last season on the 50 yd line by my friend and the guy who sells the tix said that they're taken you can't get them there's a list and if someone vacates those seats the next person on the list gets them.
          I used to get that same response when I tried to upgrade, but I don't believe them. There are approx 35- 40,000 season tickets, you tell me out of 70,000+ seats none of those are in the lower bowl between the 10yd lines?
          I tried to upgrade last year from the lower bowl to the club level seats{reds} and I was told about the waiting list bs. Then guess what, I had a friend look into it, this friend sits in the club level and and just happens to own a company which is a major sponser within the stadium, presto. Not only did I get the seats but they were directly in front of his.
          I guess these tickets magically appeared and I flew up that so called waiting list.

Comment

• R. Rich
            • Apr 2003

You need to ask Jack in Syracuse if he can help you out. He's a Blue Coat and might be able to help you get tickets in the 100s. I got season tickets through him last year and I'm real close to where I wanted them (I wanted tickets alongside the tunnel in Section 122 and I got seats about 10 feet away from there in Section 123).

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

I was told last year that many of those seats (at least those between the 20's) are "trade-ups" - basically- you have to be a season ticket holder a few years and request them in moving up. But as it turns out, I really like the seats I have- next to the exit- toilets, concessions, and a quick getaway when the game is over- vital to me since I drive 6 hours to the games.

Comment

• BillsPride12
                • Dec 2004

Ok I will try getting in contact with Jack In Syracuse before giving up, I'll pm him or something

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                  • May 2003

I was told when I got season tickets about 10 years ago that you basically have to have someone leave you the seats in their will.

Comment

Working...
                  X