Just over 24 hours until the schedule is released....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Just over 24 hours until the schedule is released....

no rumors, leaks, guesses? I know this isn't the most exciting topic in the world, but it beats the draft hat thread.

Is anyone planning on going to the away games? We want to go to NO but it depends when the game is.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • clumping platelets

We won't be playing New England or Oakland

Comment

• Italian Stallion
      Knows More Than You
      • Feb 2004

I'm going to the Jets game, and possibly the Bengals
      BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
        We won't be playing New England or Oakland
        thanks for the insight- if it wasn't for your brilliant deductive skills, I wouldn't have known that til tomorrow.

I don't want to see NE on the schedule until at least October so JP can get as much experience as possible before we throw him to the wolves.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Italian Stallion
          Knows More Than You
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
          thanks for the insight- if it wasn't for your brilliant deductive skills, I wouldn't have known that til tomorrow.

I don't want to see NE on the schedule until at least October so JP can get as much experience as possible before we throw him to the wolves.
          I agree with that, sort of......if we got them within the first few games AT HOME, not on the road, we could take advantage of their offensive uncertianity, and the fact that they have very little film on JP
          BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

I'm just afraid of playing them in week 2 or 3 because if they kill us, it will destroy JP's confidence.

Also, no more ****ing week 3 byes. That was some serious BS last year. Nothing before week 6.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Italian Stallion
              Knows More Than You
              • Feb 2004

I'm just afraid of playing them in week 2 or 3 because if they kill us, it will destroy JP's confidence.

Also, no more ****ing week 3 byes. That was some serious BS last year. Nothing before week 6.
              I agree but not too late also......look at the roll we were on last year towards the end.....do you think that if we had a bye somewhere in there that we would have won 6 in a row? i dont. It's all about rhythm, confidence, and momentum (regardless of the quality of opponent. Seattle could of easily smacked us, or we could of had a letdown vs. miami or cleveland)
              BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

I am going to head to the opener, New Orleans and San Diego. Maybe the Foxboro game if I can get cheap ticks
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• R. Rich
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
                  I'm going to the Jets game, and possibly the Bengals

The home games I plan to go to (schedule permitting) are:

Home Opener (of course)
                  Atlanta
                  NY Jets
                  Dolphins

Road game (schedule permitting):

New Orleans

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• lordofgun
                      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

If one bad game against the world champions destroys JP's confidence, he's the wrong guy for the job.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

is this official? has anybody heard if it is going to be telecast on NFL Network or ESPN? I checked around yesterday and could not find it listed.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                          is this official? has anybody heard if it is going to be telecast on NFL Network or ESPN? I checked around yesterday and could not find it listed.
                          dammit, Eb. I can't find anything either- I was basing my info on the post that was here a few weeks ago. I'm dying for some real football news.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
                            • Mar 2004

I am definitely going to the Falcons Bills game to watch Mike Vick play. It should be a good expiriece but i hope its early in the year so it will be nice out. I am also going to any sunday or monday night game that we might have at home. If its the Falcons, well i ll be killing two birds with one stone.
                            Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanCupp38
                              I am definitely going to the Falcons Bills game to watch Mike Vick play. It should be a good expiriece but i hope its early in the year so it will be nice out
                              just don't go to any parties with a guy named Ron Mexico.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X