PDA

View Full Version : Shelton not enough for Henry

Morgoth
04-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Donahoe says Shelton wouldn't crack starting lineup.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-billssheltonnotenoug&prov=fanball&type=lgns

Jayhawk
04-12-2005, 03:00 PM
whatever TD is smoking I want some.

cordog
04-12-2005, 03:03 PM
The master poker player is at it again! Its gonna be fun to see how this turns out.

Mahdi
04-12-2005, 03:05 PM
Donahoe didnt personally say that Shelton would not crack the starting lineup. He only said that the right trade has to present itself, and that has not happened yet. He did say however that they would not be interested in a one for one trade. The interview is up on BB.com

Spielmanrules54
04-12-2005, 03:07 PM
He might have a point... if he barely cracked the starting lineup in AZ, how would he do it in Buffalo??? I would rather have Marcus Price back starting at LT myself. We have to trust TD on this... he knows what he's doing.... it's called posturing. We'll get something decent for Henry, just be patient.

Morgoth
04-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Donahoe didnt personally say that Shelton would not crack the starting lineup. He only said that the right trade has to present itself, and that has not happened yet. He did say however that they would not be interested in a one for one trade. The interview is up on BB.com

Yeah, anyone who clicked the link could read it.

Mr. Miyagi
04-12-2005, 03:36 PM
He might have a point... if he barely cracked the starting lineup in AZ, how would he do it in Buffalo??? I would rather have Marcus Price back starting at LT myself. We have to trust TD on this... he knows what he's doing.... it's called posturing. We'll get something decent for Henry, just be patient.
And even if we don't trust TD on this, tough cookie. He's the GM, not us.

Tatonka
04-12-2005, 03:43 PM
over on BB.com a respected poster is stating he has an inside source in AZ and it is a done deal.. the other posters seem to feel they dont have a reason to call him a liar.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49696

Philagape
04-12-2005, 03:43 PM
What makes anyone on this board know more about LJ than TD does?

jamze132
04-12-2005, 04:14 PM
Donahoe says Shelton wouldn't crack starting lineup.

And Henry won't crack our starting lineup either.