• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Morgoth
    Can you blow me where the pampers is?
    • Jun 2003

Shelton not enough for Henry

Donahoe says Shelton wouldn't crack starting lineup.

Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.
  • BuffaloJayhawk
    • Aug 2004

whatever TD is smoking I want some.
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• cordog
      eat, drink, and be merry
      • Apr 2003

The master poker player is at it again! Its gonna be fun to see how this turns out.

Comment

• Mahdi
        • Mar 2004

Donahoe didnt personally say that Shelton would not crack the starting lineup. He only said that the right trade has to present itself, and that has not happened yet. He did say however that they would not be interested in a one for one trade. The interview is up on BB.com

Comment

• Spielmanrules54
          • Mar 2005

He might have a point... if he barely cracked the starting lineup in AZ, how would he do it in Buffalo??? I would rather have Marcus Price back starting at LT myself. We have to trust TD on this... he knows what he's doing.... it's called posturing. We'll get something decent for Henry, just be patient.

Comment

• Morgoth
            Can you blow me where the pampers is?
            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Mahdi
            Donahoe didnt personally say that Shelton would not crack the starting lineup. He only said that the right trade has to present itself, and that has not happened yet. He did say however that they would not be interested in a one for one trade. The interview is up on BB.com
            Yeah, anyone who clicked the link could read it.
            Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Spielmanrules54
              He might have a point... if he barely cracked the starting lineup in AZ, how would he do it in Buffalo??? I would rather have Marcus Price back starting at LT myself. We have to trust TD on this... he knows what he's doing.... it's called posturing. We'll get something decent for Henry, just be patient.
              And even if we don't trust TD on this, tough cookie. He's the GM, not us.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

over on BB.com a respected poster is stating he has an inside source in AZ and it is a done deal.. the other posters seem to feel they dont have a reason to call him a liar.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Philagape
                  WIN NOW
                  • Jul 2002

What makes anyone on this board know more about LJ than TD does?
                  "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                  2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• jamze132
                    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Morgoth
                    Donahoe says Shelton wouldn't crack starting lineup.
                    And Henry won't crack our starting lineup either.

Comment

Working...
                    X