PDA

View Full Version : Same ol' Snag

vski
04-12-2005, 07:03 PM
ESPN insider is saying that the deal wont happen unless the Bill's get a 2nd round draft pick. They also said that if Denny Green cant get a Player for Player swap, they'll look for a RB in the draft.

:censored: :censored:

Scumbag College
04-12-2005, 07:28 PM
That's fine with me, i don't feel comfortable with LJ Shelton being the starting LT on opening day.

kevinj22
04-12-2005, 08:47 PM
I'm "SO TIRED" of hearing about this deal. Let's remember one thing, the Cardinals are getting rid of this guy, THE CARDINALS, we're not talking about NE. When was the last time this team one anything or was known for their stellar offensive lines. I think that we as Bills fans went into such a panic mode when JJ left that any name would have been sufficient for us. I would rather concentrate on resigning Nate Clements, I know that whoever they put at left tackle McNally will make a star out of him.

Spiderweb
04-12-2005, 11:07 PM
I'm "SO TIRED" of hearing about this deal. Let's remember one thing, the Cardinals are getting rid of this guy, THE CARDINALS, we're not talking about NE. When was the last time this team one anything or was known for their stellar offensive lines. I think that we as Bills fans went into such a panic mode when JJ left that any name would have been sufficient for us. I would rather concentrate on resigning Nate Clements, I know that whoever they put at left tackle McNally will make a star out of him.

Cardinals haven't had a decent O-line since the Dierdorf and Dobler days.

Bert102176
04-12-2005, 11:43 PM
I really don't think he's going to Arizona, I think one of the Florida teams will trade for him, I heard on Espn something about the Jags looking for a replacement for Fred Taylor because of his knees or something, and the Buccaneers :shocked: :dance: are interested, the Dolphins are interested in trading picks to get more picks whose to say if they do that they may use one of them picks to trade for Henry.